Includes our Aromamist Ultrasonic Diffuser and six powerful, classic aromatherapeutic essential oils
Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil:
Cherished throughout the world for thousands of years, lavender oil is one of aromatherapy's greatest treasures, useful for dealing with today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle.
Diffuse this uniquely beautiful, sweet lavender oil for a relaxing, nurturing atmosphere.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil:
Eucalyptus radiata tree leaves are a therapeutic and aromatic staple in homes worldwide. Organically cultivated, this oil is bright, clean, and warmly uplifting.
Diffuse this eucalyptus oil for clarity and for invigorating and refreshing the air.
Indian Peppermint Essential Oil:
As the Roman naturalist Pliny once said,
As for the garden mint, the very smell of it alone recovers and refreshes the spirit.
Diffuse this peppermint oil in your home or office for calm focus and delightful refreshment.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil:
The cooling, uplifting rose-scented geranium is a perennial favorite among essential oil aficionados, both for the delicious complexity of its bouquet and for the broad range of its therapeutic applications.
Diffuse rose geranium for overall balancing and calming energy.
Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil:
Certified organic, this high quality tea tree oil has a spicy, fresh fragrance and can be used in the home in a variety of ways.
Used by aboriginal Australian tribes to boost immunity for generations, diffuse tea tree oil during cold and flu season for enhanced vitality.
Lemongrass Essential Oil:
The clean and refined aromatic top notes of this particular lemongrass distillation signal its known ability to sharpen mental clarity.
Diffuse this lemongrass oil to uplift spirits, balance the body and aid concentration.
About Our Wildly Popular Aromamist Ultrasonic Diffuser
- New! Intermittent feature allows diffuser to run 6+ hours!
- Incredible Aroma With So Many Benefits: Many families choose to diffuse essential oils to fill their homes with incredible aroma, but that's just one of many benefits. Studies show that the most effective way to receive the benefits of essential oils is by diffusing them into the air. Diffusing oils helps keep the whole family healthy, purifies the air and can be used in the office to enhance concentration and clarity and at home for relaxation and the creation of uplifting moods.
- Best Absorption: Our ultrasonic diffuser disperses water and essential oils into microdroplets that allow the body to absorb and utilize essential oil most effectively, thereby providing the greatest benefit. The cool mist vapor of this ultrasonic diffuser is produced without heat, which can damage the oils.
- Easy To Use: To use, simply open, fill with water, add several drops of your essential oil and push the mist button. To clean, simply wipe out the inside with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Different Lighting Modes: Choose from a range of lighting options, from no lights to a soothing fuscia or a cool blue, or have your diffuser alternate all the colors of the rainbow. Kids love the lighting function, and it can be used as a nightlight.
- Practically Silent: While other diffusers can be noisy, this diffuser is virtually silent, making it perfect for a massage, meditation or sleep.
- Saves Money: One of the best parts about this ultrasonic diffuser is that, because it uses water to disperse oil particles, you use less oils.
- Diffuser Dimensions: 6.25" diameter x 3.25" height
Please note: This product emits a cool mist and should not be placed near furniture or other items that may be damaged by moisture.
Our Aromamist Ultrasonic Diffuser is made from ABS injection molded plastic on the exterior. The interior is polypropylene, which is a recycled plastic that has a high melting point and that excels in preventing dampness transmission. This diffuser is nearly impervious to the affects of substances such as acids and solvents, including essential oils.
Sorry, no substitutions on packages.
- Safety Guidelines for Lavender Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Peppermint Essential Oil: Though it is non-toxic and non-irritating, peppermint oil may be sensitizing because of its high menthol content, causing irritation to the skin and mucous membranes. Do not use on children younger than 7 years of age. Peppermint oil is not compatible with homeopathic treatments.
- Safety Guidelines for Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritant. Because of its hormone balancing properties, it is best to avoid geranium oil during pregnancy. Do not take geranium essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing. People with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus oil. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches. Do not take eucalyptus essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Tea Tree Essential Oil: Do not take tea tree oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Medium (some people have no reaction to tea tree directly on the skin, while others have extreme reactions--exercise caution). Do not take tea tree essential oil internally. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- Safety Guidelines for Lemongrass Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-sensitizing. Possible irritant to sensitive skin. Do not take lemongrass essential oil internally.