About the Meditation Diffuser Collection
Our Meditation Diffuser Collection effortlessly supports a meditative mind amidst the hustle and bustle of the season, whether you are checking things twice, or on your meditation cushion. Collection includes: UltraMist Diffuser, Palo Santo Essential Oil (15 mL), Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil (15 mL), and Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil (15 mL) (essential oils are packaged in a paper gift box).
Give the gift of a meditative mind to help navigate the bustling pace of life, with grace. Aromatherapy is one of the deepest sense therapies to support a quieter, calmer, meditative mind. Having the UltraMist Diffuser diffuser running throughout the day and night, in the home and office, effortlessly encourages a meditative mind. The oils in this collection not only smell amazing, but work together to relax an overactive mind, and clear a path for mental clarity. Aromatherapy support can make a big difference in mental calmness and focus.
Meditation Diffuser Collection Details
Collection Directions: You are on your way to filling your living space with aroma that supports a meditative mind, whether you are accomplishing tasks, or sitting on your meditation cushion. Fill your UltraMist Diffuser with fresh, good quality water and then add 10-20 drops of essential oils to the reservoir. A great recipe to start off with is 6 drops of Frankincense, 6 drops of Lavender and 4 drops of Palo Santo. You will find that these oils blend very well together, so play with the ratios; some will prefer more Lavender and some may favor the Frankincense -- you can’t go wrong!
About the UltraMist Diffuser
- Incredible Aroma With So Many Benefits: Many families choose to diffuse essential oils to fill their homes with aroma, but that's just one benefit. Studies show that the most effective way to receive the benefits of essential oils is to diffuse them into the air. Diffusing oils helps keep the whole family healthy, purifies the air, and can be used in the office to enhance concentration and clarity and at home for relaxation and for creating uplifting moods.
- Best Absorption: Our UltraMist ultrasonic diffuser disperses water and essential oils into microdroplets that allow the body to utilize the essential oil most effectively, thus giving you the greatest benefit. The cool mist vapor is produced without heat, which can damage the oils.
- Easy To Use: The UltraMist can run intermittently for 6 hours at 30-second intervals or continuously for 3 hours with just 6 oz of bottled or tap water and a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Automatically Shuts Off When Reservoir Is Empty: To use, simply lift the beautiful, vase-like porcelain top, fill the reservoir with water, add several drops of your favorite essential oil, and push the mist button. Cleans easily by wiping with a clean cloth.
- Practically Silent: This diffuser is practically silent, making it perfect for use during a massage, meditation or even during sleep.
- Saves Money: One of the best parts about the UltraMist diffuser is that, because it uses water to disperse the oil particles in the room, you use less essential oils.
- Our UltraMist Diffuser Has a Ceramic Exterior: The interior is polypropylene, which is a recycled plastic that has a high melting point and that excels in preventing dampness transmission. It is nearly impervious to the effects of substances such as acids and solvents and particularly essential oils.
- Included: Main Unit, UL approved AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 8.5" height
- Please Note: This product emits a cool mist and should not be placed near furniture or other items that may become damaged by moisture.
About Palo Santo Essential Oil
Palo Santo oil is an uplifting, true aromatic treasure. Palo Santo is among the best oils to use via direct palm inhalation; its settling, calming and grounding qualities make it a great ally for maintaining emotional equanimity and spiritual fulfillment. Often used for shamanic ritual, it is a valuable tool for meditation, for enhancing creativity, and for tasks requiring sustained concentration. Palo Santo is rich in limonene, a natural purifier. Use it in your diffuser to keep you and your family healthy through the winter months.
How To Use Palo Santo Essential Oil
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Perhaps the easiest way to use palo santo oil is through simple direct palm inhalation. Place a drop of this uplifting and clarifying oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation...enjoy the effect!
- Diffuser: Palo Santo is an ideal oil for your diffuser, and combines well with its botanical cousin, frankincense. Diffuse it in your home to help protect and purify and to help you stay healthy.
Safety Considerations for Palo Santo Essential Oil
Non-sensitizing, Palo Santo can be dermotoxic to some if used directly on the skin. Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not take Palo Santo essential oil internally.
Frankincense oil is revered for its powerfully uplifting and clarifying effects on the body and mind. It is deservedly one of the world’s most cherished essential oils! When diffused in your home, it provides protection for you and your family while encouraging healthy moods. It will turn the fragrance of your home into that of a temple.
A few drops of this high-quality frankincense oil can be applied to the palms, rubbed together and directly inhaled. This produces an instantaneous clarifying effect and increases vitality at the same time. It can also be mixed with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba, and massaged into the skin to help the body stay limber and relaxed.
The frankincense Boswellia serrata, also known as olibanum, is among the most rich and exquisite of the majestic frankincense varietals. The clean, citrus-terpenic fragrance of frankincense oil is entwined in ancient myth and sacred ritual; its profound healing properties have rendered it an important part of Ayurvedic medicine. This frankincense oil is wild-harvested from the resin Frankincense trees in India.
Among frankincense's many attributes is its use as a spiritual tool for ritual, prayer and meditation. Used in worship for thousands of years, it is valued both for its many healing powers and for its intoxicating fragrance, and is truly a sacred scent.
Safety Considerations for Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil
Non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take frankincense essential oil internally.
Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender essential oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures: a quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind. Lavender oil is gentle and safe for all members of the family.
A superior, high-altitude, organic lavender oil that rivals the best French lavenders, this Kashmiri jewel is complex and sweet with a lush, herbaceous bouquet. This oil is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas in high-altitude valleys famed for their rich harvests of aromatic and medicinal plants. Redolent of the mountain air and the glacial waters of its home, this particular varietal is especially high in linalool, the compound responsible for its relaxing and soothing properties.
Safety Considerations for Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.