About The Wellness Collection
Plants produce essential oils to protect themselves from pathogens such as fungi, pests and other plants and animals. The production of essential oils is also part of plants' natural stress response to harsh environmental conditions and to changes in climate. Our Wellness Collection of six essential oils empowers you to utilize this plant immune intelligence.
The Wellness Collection includes full-sized bottles (½ oz each) of the six most important essential oils for wellness, including:
- Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil is among the most potent of all essential oils as a purifier and cleanser. Additionally, it supports muscle suppleness and mental clarity.
- Organic Tulsi Essential Oil is a powerful aromatic herb used extensively both in Ayurvedic clinical and folk medicine. For holistic wellness, it purifies the mind, body and spirit.
- Wild-harvested Silver Fir Essential Oil is a useful ally for clear breath. To further encourage wellness, it provides an uplifting and refreshing feeling and promotes deep rest.
- Wild-harvested Cedar Essential Oil is a powerful oil for promoting skin, breath and body wellness. Cedar Oil is well-known for promoting muscle ease, calming and groundedness.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the most widely known purifying and cleansing essential oils. It supports resilient wellness and is an excellent aid during the cold and flu season.
- Organic Lemon-scented Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a pleasantly fresh scent and is excellent for supporting deep breath. A powerful cleanser for both body and emotions like grief and sorrow.
Safety Considerations for The Wellness Collection
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-sensitizing. Possible irritant to sensitive skin. Do not take lemongrass essential oil internally.
- Cedar Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Avoid use during pregnancy and with children under 6 years. Do not take cedar wood essential oil internally.
- Silver Fir Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritant (except in high concentration and to those with highly sensitive skin) and non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy. Do not take silver fir essential oil internally.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Do not take tea tree oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Medium (some people have no reaction to tea tree directly on the skin, while others have extreme reactions–please exercise caution).
- Lemon-Scented Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. People with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus oil. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches. Do not take eucalyptus essential oil internally.
- Tulsi Essential Oil: Tulsi essential oil is dermo-caustic and should only be applied topically in extreme dilution of 0.5% or less. Non-toxic and non-sensitizing when diluted appropriately. Do not use during pregnancy. Avoid if susceptible to epilepsy. Do not use on children under two years old. Do not take tulsi essential oil internally.