About Legends Protection Blend
A historically accurate version of an essential oil blend known as "Thieves' Vinegar", used as protection from epidemics in the Middle Ages. Legends is a signature, proprietary Floracopeia blend created from herb and spice oils including Clove, Rosemary, Lavender, Thyme, Basil, White Sage and Mint. Our recipe is based upon historic aromatic vinegar brews, used profusely throughout the ages, known as Thieves' Vinegar or Marseilles Vinegar formulations. We created this blend to honor numerous customer requests. Legends comfortably belongs next to your diffuser at the office or home, school or daycare throughout the winter months. It is an efficacious blend that you will reach for again and again to gently support your immune system and create community winter wellness.
Perfect for the diffuser or for direct palm inhalation, this blend will support the body’s natural resistance to the troubles of winter. Aromatically you will find this blend to be warm and spicy, with floral, camphor and menthol undertones. Nothing is overwhelmingly medicinal about Legends, it was masterfully blended to inspire a clear and creative mind as well as restoration to a tired and worn down body.
How to Use Legends Protection Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: A drop or two of Legends Blend rubbed in your palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to keep your natural winter defenses strong, should you become surrounded by sniffles and sneezes. Use throughout the day as needed.
Other Ways To Use Legends Protection Blend
- Add 10-20 drops of Legends blend to your aromatherapy diffuser. This blend is ideal for homes, offices, yoga studios, daycares and schools. It will keep yourself and your community strengthened against the challenges that come with wintertime.
- A warm aromatic bath that you add 4 to 5 drops of Legends to will bring a soothing relief to the body and mind.
- Add several drops of Legends to a spritzer full of good quality water and mist the air in your room, car or office as needed to leave a purified space behind. Also a wonderful household and laundry cleanser, just add several drops to your favorite cleansers to boost efficiency.
- If you don’t have a diffuser you can put a drop or two of Legends in a pot of hot water, cover your head with a towel and perform a series of deep inhalations. This is also known as vapor therapy.
Meghan on Legends Protection Blend
Safety Considerations for Legends Protection Blend
Legends blend contains oils that are mucous membrane irritants and strong skin sensitizers. Use topically always in low dilution (less than 5%). Do not apply directly to delicate skin or near eyes or mucous membranes, even in dilution. Legends contains dermotoxic and phototoxic oils. Do not take Legends blend essential oil internally.