Please Note: Our testers are a ¼ filled dram bottle (0.95 mL). Because our testers are a sample size, we cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges unless the product is damaged in shipping.
About Bupleurum Essential Oil
Wild-harvested from Corsican mountains, our Bupleurum essential oil is the only distillation available of its kind. This unique medicinal oil may help support overcoming the desire for nicotine. The overall effect produces a quiet calm to the body and mind, so we suggest diffusing or inhaling this medicinal oil at times of stress or busyness.
Bupleurum Essential Oil Profile
Floracopeia’s Bupleurum essential oil was sourced by David and Sara Crow on an aromatic journey to Corsica. This unique medicinal oil, unavailable elsewhere, is steam-distilled from the yellow blossoms and leaves of wild-harvested bupleurum.
How to Use Bupleurum Essential Oil
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Bupleurum oil can be added to the palms a drop or two at a time, then rubbed briskly and inhaled deeply and repeatedly. Try this approach when you are faced with a nicotine craving, or otherwise upset or overwhelmed.
Other ways to use Bupleurum Essential Oil
- Add several drops of bupleurum to your diffuser in combination with other respiratory support oils such as eucalyptus and conifers. Diffuse this blend to help support a transition away from nicotine and cravings.
Aromatic Profile and Blending for Bupleurum Essential Oil
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong
Interesting Bupleurum Essential Oil Information
In TCM, Bupleurum is known as a liver stimulating herb and assists with immune enhancement. This essential oil smells similar to the herb itself, yet it’s a different variety of bupleurum than what is used in TCM. Bupleurum is a part of a contemporary Chinese formula for a variety of symptoms, including nicotine withdrawal.
Watch this video clip of David Crow introducing the Unique Medicinal Collection
- Botanical Name: Bupleurum fruticosum
- Family: Apiaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Bupleurum Essential Oil
- Origin: France
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Plant Part: Flowering Plant
- Color: Clear Yellow
- Consistency: Thin, mobile
- Bottle Size: ¼ Dram (0.95 mL)