Please Note: Our testers are a ¼ filled dram bottle (0.95 mL). Because our testers are a sample size, we cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges unless the product is damaged in shipping.
About Corsican Pine Essential Oil
Distilled from the needles of the Corsican Black Pine, the clear, light and sweet coniferous notes of this organic essential oil reflect the purity of the Mediterranean island environment it comes from. Pine essential oil assists in cleaning, purifying, stimulating and refreshing our bodies and homes. The service that great conifers provide for our planet is imprinted as protective plant intelligence. This intelligence becomes preserved and accessible through the distillation of essential oils.
Pine oil, in its many varieties, might be among the most common and recognized household fragrance, so popular is this aroma in the world of disinfectants and deodorizers. The essential oil of pine is a much more refined version of the crude, often synthetic variety. In aromatherapy, pine oil is known for its uplifting and purifying qualities which support nearly every system of the body. A superior cleanser pine essential oil can be used in keeping our homes and the air we breath fresh and clean.
For the mind, pine is known to have an uplifting, cleansing effect that can dispel worry and tiredness. Diffused, invigorating pine oil can clear the air and release negative emotions. You can also keep pine running in your diffuser to help promote winter wellness for your whole family.
Corsican Pine Essential Oil Profile
Distilled from the needles of the Corsican Black Pine, this organic essential oil reflects the purity of the island of Corsica.
How to Use Corsican Pine Essential Oil
- In the Diffuser: Pine oil can be used to deodorize your rooms, add as often as needed for a great boost in pure, fresh air quality. You will also get a boost in feeling alert, clear and productive. Add several drops to your diffuser along with cedar and neroli to create an aromatically pleasing and effective blend.
Other Ways to Use Corsican Pine Essential Oil
Pine oil can be applied topically (diluted), as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or diffuser.
- For deep household cleaning, add several drops to warm water or your favorite cleaner.
- You can also add a drop or two to the laundry or alongside soaking gym shoes.
- Add several drops to steaming water (vapor therapy) to assist in opening and clearing a deep, penetrating breath.
- Inhale pine essential oil through direct-palm inhalation when you need a boost of strength and vitality.
- Add 4 drops pine to 1 oz lotion or massage oil and massage regularly into areas of the body that have been busy in the garden or at the gym.
Corsican Pine Essential Oil Recipes
- Wintertime Assist Blend: 2 drops Corsican pine essential oil, 2 drops Eucalyptus smithii essential oil, 2 drops lemon essential oil, 2 drops marjoram essential oil, 1 drop rosemary essential oil, 1 drop thyme essential oil in steaming water – inhale (slowly, taking deeper and deeper breaths through nose and mouth) with eyes closed and head covered
- Cleaner House Spray: 12 drops Corsican pine, 12 drops eucalyptus essential oil, 12 drops tea tree essential oil, 12 drops cajeput in 8 oz mist bottle
Interesting Corsican Pine Essential Oil Information
Pine has a rich and multi-faceted history. Crude pine resin is distilled to produce rosin (used to give violinists' bows the proper "stick") and oil of Turpentine, a solvent most closely associated with paint. It is also extensively cultivated for its wood, tar, pitch, used in building and construction. Pine is a common fragrance component in soaps, detergents, cosmetics, and toiletries. Historically, mattresses were stuffed with the needles to repel lice and fleas and the ancient Egyptians used pine kernels in their cooking.
Watch David Crow on essential oils for respiratory health
Safety Considerations for Corsican Pine Essential Oil
Non-toxic and non-irritant. May irritate mucous membranes or cause allergic reactions in sensitive or allergy-prone individuals; do a patch test first and use sparingly. Do not take pine essential oil internally.