Please Note: Our testers are a ¼ filled dram bottle (0.95 mL). Because our testers are a sample size, we cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges unless the product is damaged in shipping.
About Relax Essential Oil Blend
The Relax Essential Oil Blend is a staple addition to your essential oil collection that comes with great benefits for the entire family. Many people use aromatherapy to create a relaxing, spa-like environment. Relax blend assists in instantly creating a peaceful, serene environment. Surround yourself with a wonderfully sweet, floral fragrance of fruitiness and spice that captures the aroma of the flowering Himalayan mountainside. Relax is a blend of Lavender and Rhododendron essential oils.
Use the Relax Blend in times of stress or potentially stressful situations and environments. This is a fabulous diffuser blend when you want to create a relaxing and pleasing environment in your home or office. Relax is a wonderful and gentle blend to diffuse around children. You can apply to their car seat before long trips or to the pillow before bedtime. When at work, benefit from the Relax Blend by using before important meetings; there are rarely times when it is not useful. It has beautiful mood enhancing effects that are subtle and intoxicating.
How to Use Relax Essential Oil Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: A drop or two of Relax Blend rubbed together in the palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to bring about relaxation as needed throughout the day. Keep on hand in your office to assist in stressful moments. Inhale before arriving home to enter the house in a calm manner, erasing the effects of a long, busy day.
- Anointing Oil: Wear a drop or two of Relax on the wrists or third eye to benefit throughout the day; it is generally safe to apply to the skin in small amounts.
Other Ways to Use Relax Essential Oil Blend
- You can add a few drops of Relax blend to your favorite massage oil to relax the body and mind.
- Create a spa getaway moment by adding Relax to a warm and soothing aromatic bath.
- Need to relax? Generously spritz your room with a spray bottle of pure water and Relax blend or add to your diffuser.
Safety Considerations for Relax Essential Oil Blend
Non toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally