The Himalayan Collection is composed of six essential oils from the Himalayas, including full-sized bottles (½ oz) of the following:
- Himalayan Peppermint Essential Oil: A truly unique mint oil from the Terai region of Nepal. Distilled from freshly cut Mentha arvensis, this Himalayan mint oil has a menthol content of over 70%. Deeply refreshing.
- Jatamansi Essential Oil: One of the most famous and important of the Ayurvedic herbs, jatamansi has been used for thousands of years to promote deep, restful sleep and cooling relaxation. Dilute in a carrier oil and rub into the bottom of the feet and crown of the head before bed to promote meaningful dream states.
- Sweet Basil Essential Oil: Inspires the mind and lifts weary spirits. Blend with orange oil for a brightening and energizing diffuser blend.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil: Appreciated for its healing qualities for thousands of years, this wintergreen oil is steam-distilled from leaves that are ethically cultivated and harvested in Nepal. Limited supply.
- Rhododendron Essential Oil: A staple of Tibetan herbalism, this enchanting essence from the Himalayan highlands has long been used in sacred ritual. With a complex aromatic profile that is balsamic, coniferous and at the same time pleasingly fruity and sweet, rhododendron essential oil, also known as "sunpati", is famed for its grounding and centering properties.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: A sweet, floral fragrance that is soothing, balancing, nourishing and restorative. This oil is slightly citrusy with a hint of rose and geranium. Cooling and moistening in essence, palmarosa can offer relief from the mental afflictions of insecurity, grief, or defensiveness.
Sorry, we cannot accept substitutions on collections.