About Lemongrass Hydrosol
A hydrosol is the aromatic water that is the byproduct of the steam distillation of essential oil. During the distillation process, the essential oil rises to the top of the hydrosol (cooled, condensed steam) which is full of the water-soluble plant aromatics.
This lemongrass hydrosol is distilled from organic lemongrass in Southern California. Its scent is delightfully fresh, green-lemony, and herbaceous. A delicious elixir for the skin, hair, and spirits. Use lemongrass hydrosol during the warm season and beyond to promote a sunny, bright outlook.
For skin, use it as is as a facial toner: mist your face after cleansing and pat-drying, before hydrating with a creme or serum. Lemongrass hydrosol will help keep oily, impure, or clogged skin clear, reducing pore size and blemishes. For hair, generously mist your wet hair with lemongrass hydrosol after a shampoo and conditioning treatment. Lemongrass hydrosol acts as a leave-in treatment that promotes shiny hair and imparts a gorgeous perfume to your locks.
How To Use Lemongrass Hydrosol
- As an Uplifting Refresher Mist: Generously mist yourself or your room. Purifies the air and uplifts the mood.
- Computer/desk/office relief: Sit back, close your eyes, and mist your face from 10” to refresh yourself after desk or computer work.
- As a Bug Repellant: Spray generously on and around the skin to repel bugs and mosquitoes. For aggressive biting, add the essential oils of palo santo, eucalyptus (any), or piñon pine to your lemongrass hydrosol. Spray often.
- As a Yoga Mat Spray: Spray on, leave on for 1 minute and wipe off. Refreshes and purifies stale mats. *Please test a patch of your particular mat first for compatibility.
- Mist on your face as a skincare toner.
- Mist onto clean, wet hair as a leave-in treatment.
- Mist onto dry hair as a styling aid in between washings, and to awaken curls and scent hair.
- After bathing: mist your underarms as a light deodorant or body spray.