Watch How Easy This Diffuser is to Use
- New! Intermittent feature allows diffuser to run 6+ hours!
- Incredible aroma with so many benefits. Many families choose to diffuse essential oils to fill their homes with incredible aroma, but that's just one benefit. Studies show that the most effective way to receive the benefits of essential oils is to diffuse them into the air. Diffusing oils helps keep the whole family healthy, purifies the air and can be used in the office to enhance concentration and clarity and at home for relaxation and for creating uplifting moods.
- Best absorption. Our Aromamist ultrasonic diffuser disperses water and essential oils into microdroplets that allow the body to utilize the essential oil most effectively, thus giving you the greatest benefit. The cool mist vapor is produced without heat, which can damage the oils.
- Easy to use. To use, simply open, fill with water, add several drops of your favorite essential oil and push the mist button. To clean, simply take a clean cloth or paper towel and wipe out.
- Different lighting modes. New! Click once to cycle through the rainbow of lights, click a second time to stop the cycle on the color of your choice! Kids love the lighting function, and it can be used as a nightlight.
- Practically silent. While other diffusers can be noisy, this diffuser is perfect to use during a massage, meditation and even during sleep.
- Saves money. One of the best parts about the Aromamist ultrasonic diffuser is that, because it uses water to disperse the oil particles in the room, you use less oils.
Our Aromamist diffuser is made from ABS injection molded plastic on the exterior. The interior is polypropylene, which is a recycled plastic that has a high melting point and that excels in preventing dampness transmission. It is nearly impervious to the affects of substances such as acids and solvents and particularly essential oils.
Included: Main Unit, UL approved AC Adapter
Dimensions: 6.25" diameter x 3.25" height
Please note: This product emits a cool mist and should not be placed near items that may become damaged by moisture.