For students of David Crow's Ayurvedic Aromatherapy course with The Shift Network, please see the Aromatherapy Student Tester Kit.
This comprehensive kit includes all of the oils covered in the Floracopeia Aromatherapy Foundations Certification Program.
If this is out of stock, please contact customer service to create a custom kit.
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) ½ oz
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Anthemis nobilis) dram
- Clary Sage Essential Oil (Salvia sclarea) ½ oz
- Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) ½ oz
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) ½ oz
- Sweet Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) ½ oz
- Frankincense Papyrifera Essential Oil (Boswellia papyrifera) ½ oz
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium roseum) ½ oz
- Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale) ½ oz
- Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend ½ oz
- Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) ½ oz
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limonum) ½ oz
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) ½ oz
- Mandarin Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) ½ oz
- Palo Santo Essential Oil (Bursera graveolens) ½ oz
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemom cablin) ½ oz
- Piñon Pine Essential Oil (Pinus edulis) dram
- Indian Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) ½ oz
- Verbenone Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone) ½ oz
- Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) ½ oz
- Tulsi Essential Oil (Ocimum sanctum) ½ oz
- Vetiver Essential Oil (Vetiveria zizanioides) ½ oz
- Complete Ylang-ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) ½ oz
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) 4 oz
- Blending supplies:
4: 2 ounce empty bottles amber (with basic phenolic caps) for blending
3: 1 dram empty bottle amber for blending synergy (with caps and orifice reducers)
Do not take essential oils internally. Do not apply directly to the skin, eyes or mucous membranes. The information on this web-site is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any disease or health condition. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.