About Argan Oil
Argan oil is a lightweight, supremely moisturizing, nourishing and nutrient-rich oil that is easily absorbed by the skin and hair. It is prized in the beauty industry for its ability to smooth and restore dull, dry skin, and damaged, lifeless hair. A head-to-toe multi-tasker, the same bottle restores moisture to your skin and hair.
Floracopeia’s organic, cold-pressed argan oil comes to you directly from a women's cooperative in Morocco. The women in the co-op noticed that their hands were softer and younger looking after a day's work of laboriously hand-cracking the argan nuts, and realized the oil could be used as a skin health and beauty treatment. The process of extracting the oil today is still mostly done by hand -- it is a labor of love that we are delighted to share with you.
Who Should Use Argan Oil?
All skin types benefit from argan oil, especially mature, combination, and skin that is prone to break-outs. All hair types benefit as well.
How to Use Argan Oil
On the Body
- In the evening, apply to the face, neck and decollete as a nourishing night treatment. Wash your face as usual in the morning.
- Argan oil can be used head to toe in place of your moisturizer.
- For a luxurious, extra-deep moisturizing treatment, massage into damp skin.
- Apply to troublesome dry areas such as elbows and knees to smooth and soothe.
- Make it your own by adding a few drops of your favorite essential oils to your bottle of argan oil for an extra-pleasing, personalized scent!
On the Hair
- As a nourishing styling product: rub just a drop or two between your palms, and then smooth over dry or flyaway ends.
- To restore moisture and manageability to frizzy, dry, or lackluster hair: massage a generous amount of oil into your dry hair and scalp. Relax while the argan soaks in (you can leave it overnight), then wash your hair. You will find that your hair is uncommonly soft, bouncy and full of shine.
About Floracopeia’s Argan Oil
Our organic argan oil is cold pressed and unrefined. Argan oil is a lightweight, golden yellow oil that is readily accepted into the skin and hair and does not leave behind a heavy, oily skin-feel. It has a rich, nutty and slightly bitter aroma. As with all carrier oils, keep out of direct sunlight and heat and use within one year of opening.
The superior quality of our argan oil comes from doing direct business with our product suppliers. All carrier oils may become rancid and irritating to the skin with age and improper storage. We guarantee that all of our oils are fresh and stored with care. Direct purchasing assures that our products deliver the healing, profound results that you expect from Floracopeia. This artisanal oil has been lovingly, patiently handcrafted every step of the way.