Immortelle: The Golden Flower of Healing
How to Use Helichrysum Hydrosol
- As a Facial Mist & Toner: Generously mist on face, neck & décolletage after cleansing. It can be used anytime throughout the day. If you have dry skin, it is best to immediately follow with one of our serums (while the face is still moist) to lock in moisture. Great used upon rising to ‘wake up’ the face with its enlivening energy and aroma.
Benefits: Helichrysum from Corsica is a precious treasure for the skin. It excels at enhancing skin health & beauty. This aromatic water rejuvenates, stimulates collagen production, enhances microcirculation, reduces age spots, and if used over time, reduces facial lines & wrinkles.
- As a Hot or Cold Compress: Saturate washcloth with ½ bottle cold hydrosol (refrigerated) OR warm hydrosol (heated gently on the stove—watch carefully so as not to overheat). Ring out. Fold washcloth flat and place on desired area. Leave on for 10 minutes or more. Repeat as often as desired. *Using more hydrosol for your compress or diluting it with water (up to ½) is also an option.
Benefits: Regenerates, purifies and speeds healing. Supportive for injured areas, womb (moon cycle discomfort, after birth or miscarriage), breasts, and skin imbalances.
- As a Meditation Enhancer or Manifestation Tool: Use as an ‘aura’ spray, misting around yourself before yoga, meditation, and spiritual practice.
Benefits: Considered a wish-fulfilling gem, our helichrysum hydrosol enhances spiritual practice and meditation. Uplifts, stimulates creativity, and aids manifestation.
- As a Female Wash: Add contents of one bottle to a douche bulb. Hold helichrysum hydrosol internally (e.g. in the vaginal canal) for 10 minutes. Release. Can be done several times a day consecutively for several days until comfort is achieved.
Benefits: Regenerates tissue and supports health when a woman has experienced trauma in the reproductive area. Best when used with other herbal therapies for a holistic approach.
- As a Body Mist: Spray liberally on the skin after showering and before applying one of our body oils, such as Argan.
Benefits: Hydrates, renews the skin, reduces age spots, and adorns the skin with the uplifting scent of this golden flower.
Perishable. Keep refrigerated.
Learn how to use helichrysum hydrosol as part of a botanical skin care regimen: