About Rose Hydrosol
Rose oil and its hydrolate counterpart, rosewater, with its complex chemical profile of at least 275 compounds, possesses a vast number of therapeutic applications. Rose hydrosol nourishes skin health and restores skin's radiance, beauty and youthfulness. Rose hydrosol helps restore moisture balance and is used to enhance circulation, support heart health and encourage healthy blood pressure. Rose is especially suited to the female reproductive system, supporting regular cycle and balanced hormones when used in direct palm inhalation or a compress to the lower abdomen. In men, it is also used to support healthy reproductive strength and balance.
Emotionally and spiritually, rose has a long history of gracefully lifting the mood, and it is believed to help reduce anger and an agitated mind. It is widely employed to calm and settle the mind and emotions, nourish the heart, and enliven the spirit. It is helpful for those worn down by life’s difficulties, grieving a loss or those wishing to nourish and enhance self esteem. A nurturing and supportive hydrosol, it is used to promote deep, restful sleep, and to engender feelings of well-being and happiness. Rose is often symbolic of love, passion, devotion, and spirituality.
During the cold season, thermal packaging is included in hydrosol orders to keep the bottle from freezing and breaking.
Perishable. Keep refrigerated.
How to Use Rose Hydrosol
- As a Facial Mist and Toner: Generously mist on face, neck and décolletage after cleansing. It can be used anytime throughout the day.
Benefits: Rose is a true botanical skin ally. Our high-quality rose water is top for enhancing skin health and beauty. This aromatic water of organic roses rejuvenates, hydrates, softens, calms redness and feelings of irritation, and if used over time, reduces the effects of time (as seen in facial lines and wrinkles). Use often and liberally to nourish and restore.
- As a Compress: Place washcloth in a bowl of cool/cold water to make a cold compress or hot water (tolerable) to make a hot compress. Pour contents of one bottle rose water into one cup water, stir & then saturate washcloth. Ring out. Fold washcloth flat and place on desired area. Leave on for 10 minutes or as long as desired. Repeat as often as desired.
Benefits: To tonify, nourish, and speed healing to areas of need. Considered supportive for injured areas, womb (moon cycle discomfort, after birth or miscarriage), breasts, skin imbalances, cold/flu season discomfort (on forehead), etc. Safe and loved by children of all ages.
- As a Female Wash: Add contents of one bottle to a douche bulb. Hold rose water internally (in the vaginal canal, etc) for 10 minutes (or longer). Release. Can be done several times a day consecutively for several days until comfort is achieved.
Benefits: Purifies and restores health when a woman is experiencing heat, irritation, itchiness, and imbalanced flora in the reproductive area. Best when used with other herbal therapies geared to address the root of the imbalance.
- As a Room Spray: Spray around any environment many times a day.
Benefits: Gladdens the heart and uplifts the spirit. Purifies the air.
- As a Hair Mist: Mist on dry ends of the hair.
Benefits: A lovely way to hydrate hair and restore shine without the toxic chemicals found in most hair care products.
- For A Baby's Bath: Fill baby bath tub with the usual water and add 1/4-1/2 bottle of rose water to the bath.
Benefits: Nourishes, calms fussiness, and soothes.
Meghan on How to Use Rose Hydrosol
- Botanical Name: Rosa Damascena
- Composition: 100% Pure Rose Water
- Origin: Southern California, United States
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Certified Organic
- Plant Part: Rose Petals
- Bottle Size: 2 oz