About Triphala Powder
Triphala cleanses and supports the entire GI tract, improving digestion, elimination, and assimilation of nutrients.* Triphala contains natural vitamin C and other antioxidants. One of the oldest and most renowned herbal formulas from the Vedic tradition, Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits:
- Amla, also known as Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Belleric myrobalan, also known as Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Chebulic myrobalan, also known as Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Amla, Belleric myrobalan, and Chebulic myrobalan are three of Ayurveda's most widely used superfruits.
- Supports Digestive Function*
- Natural Source of vitamin C
- Made with Certified Organic Herbs
- Vegan - Vegetarian - Gluten Free
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Kosher and Halal Certified
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To take triphala as a tea, make a decoction by adding ½ teaspoon of triphala powder to a cup of hot water. Stir and allow the tea to cool, and drink. Triphala is usually taken on an empty stomach, most commonly in the evening before bed.
Safety Considerations for Triphala Powder
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.