About The Deluxe Ayurvedic Blend Essential Oil Collection
Six oils for a powerful aromatherapeutic approach to Ayurveda, including:
- Organic Tulsi Oil: A powerful aromatic herb used extensively both in Ayurvedic clinical and folk medicine. Tulsi, or holy basil, is considered a purifier of the mind, body, and spirit.
- Wild-harvested Jatamansi Oil: One of of Ayurveda's most miraculous treasures for supporting sleep, jatamansi oil is utilized for deep rejuvenation, sound sleep and emotional tranquility.
- Organic Vetiver Oil: Vetiver oil promotes emotional equilibrium, purifies the mind, and enhances concentration. Deeply calming, balancing, grounding, and restorative.
- Pitta Essential Oil Blend is a therapeutic mix of pure, organic Kashmir lavender, (Lavendula angustifolia), organic rose-geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) and wild-harvested ruh khus (Vetiveria zizaniodes). The Pitta Blend is deeply cooling, calming and purifying, soothing hot emotions of anger and reducing harsh and judgmental thinking.
- Vata Essential Oil Blend contains the pure essential oils of wild-harvested palo santo (Bursera graveolens), wild-harvested jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), organic clary sage (Salvia sclerea) and wild-harvested ruh khus (Vetiveria zizaniodes). Our Vata Blend is perfect to use any time you need to relax, go inward and center. It soothes uneasy states, calms an overactive mind and supports strong vitality.
- Kapha Essential Oil Blend is a therapeutic mix of pure, organic tulsi oil (holy basil, Ocimum sanctum), wild-harvested cedar oil (Cedrus), organic orange oil (Citrus sinensus) and wild-harvested Himalayan cinnamon oil (Cinnamomum ceciododaphne). Kapha Blend is an excellent choice for your home or work diffuser as it has exceptional benefits for full breath and vitality. Inhalation of our Kapha Blend provides increased stimulation to the mind and enhanced awareness to the senses.
Purchase all six oils in this Deluxe Ayurvedic Collection to keep your doshas balanced all year long. Click here for a collection of just the three Ayurvedic Essential Oil Blends.
Safety Considerations for The Deluxe Ayurvedic Blend Essential Oil Collection
Do not take our products internally. Do not apply directly to the skin, eyes or mucous membranes. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any disease or health condition. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Extra Safety Considerations for Tulsi Essential Oil: Extremely dermo-caustic––do not apply to skin neat (undiluted). Non-toxic and non-sensitizing when diluted appropriately. Do not use during pregnancy. Avoid if susceptible to epilepsy. Do not use on children under two years old. Do not take tulsi essential oil internally.