About Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend
Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend is a fusion of two helichrysum essential oils to assist your body in staying limber, comfortable and relaxed. An excellent product for the avid hiker, athlete, yoga student, dancer, or lover of activity to always keep close on hand. One of our top selling blends, the healing benefits are numerous for these two helichrysum species, they have similar therapeutic functions to the more commonly known Helichrysum italicum from eastern Europe.
This blend is a combination of two helichrysum oils (H. gymnocephalum and bractiferum) that are distilled in South Africa for Floracopeia. This blend is combined with rosehip seed oil in our popular Flower of the Sun blend.
With more than 600 species, common helichrysum grows on every continent. Very few oils can boast such a broad spectrum of effective uses. Helichrysum promotes comfort in a body that may be overworked or tired, restores the complexion, supports an open and deep breath, as well as provides mood uplifting and tension reducing benefits to boot.
Its name reveals helichrysum's divine nature: derived from the Greek helios, meaning sun, and chrysos, meaning gold, it refers to the golden-yellow color of many of the flowers in this genus. One ton of helichrysum flowering tops yields about one kilogram of essential oil.
How to Use Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend
- Massage Oil: Add a few drops of our Helichrysum blend to your body lotion or your favorite massage oil. Apply as needed before or after activities or whenever you would like to soothe, cool and keep the body comfortable and limber.
Other Ways to Use Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend
- Add a drop to boost the effectiveness of your favorite facial serum or lotion.
- It is also a powerfully effective diffuser oil, just add a few drops to your diffuser when you would like to purify the air and add a cool aromatic environment perfect for enhancing the breath.
Interesting Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend Information
One ton of helichrysum flowering tops yields about one kilogram of essential oil. Its name reveals helichrysum's divine nature: derived from the Greek "helios", meaning sun, and "chrysos", meaning gold, it refers to the golden-yellow color of many of the flowers in this genus.
Which Helichrysum Oil is Best for Me?
Floracopeia is proud to offer a large selection of the highest quality Helichrysum oils sourced from diverse locations and distillers. All of the helichrysum oils can be used interchangeably as they all have very similar therapeutic functions; they can also be blended together. Here is how our helichrysum varieties differ:
- Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend: Floracopeia’s helichrysum blend is a broad-spectrum therapeutic blend that works well to soothe muscle pain and clear the breath. It is also helpful in supporting healthy skin.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil, Croatia: This classic variety of helichrysum is well suited to support healthy skin, circulation, and wound healing.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil, Corsica: Corsican helichrysum is the world’s best variety of helichrysum, and it is extremely rare. It is the best variety for skin care and wound healing.
Due to extended drought in South Africa, our Helichrysum Blend has been reformulated with two species of Helichrysum that smell strongly medicinal, though the therapeutic benefit remains the same.
Immortelle: The Golden Flower of Healing
Safety Considerations for Helichrysum Essential Oil Blend
Non toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take this blend internally.