The Essential Oil Starter Kit includes six powerful, classic aromatherapeutic essential oils (in full-sized ½ oz (15 mL) bottles)
Lavender Essential Oil, Bulgaria: Cherished throughout the world for thousands of years, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures for dealing with today’s fast-paced, modern lifestyle.
A small drop on the palms and a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus tree leaves are a therapeutic and aromatic staple in homes worldwide. Organically cultivated, this oil is bright, clean and warmly uplifting.
Eucalyptus Oil opens the heart and intellect while equalizing emotions.
Peppermint India Essential Oil : As the Roman naturalist Pliny once said, "As for the garden mint, the very smell of it alone recovers and refreshes the spirit."
Peppermint oil is well-suited to opening the breath and to relaxing an overworked body.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Well known for its uplifting and stress-reducing properties, orange oil creates cheerfulness while simultaneously calming the mind, making it an ideal mood enhancer and relaxant.
Used diluted, orange oil is a powerful grease-cutter and cleaning agent.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Certified organic, this high quality tea tree oil has a spicy, fresh fragrance and can be used in the home in a variety of ways.
Used by aboriginal Australian tribes to boost immunity for generations, pure tea tree oil is also an extremely effective bathroom and household cleanser.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: The clean and refined aromatic top notes of this particular lemongrass distillation signal its known ability to sharpen mental clarity.
Lemongrass oil uplifts the spirit, balances the body, and aids concentration.
- Safety Guidelines for Lavender Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Peppermint Essential Oil: Though it is non-toxic and non-irritating, peppermint oil may be sensitizing because of its high menthol content, causing irritation to the skin and mucous membranes. Do not use on children younger than 7 years of age. Peppermint oil is not compatible with homeopathic treatments.
- Safety Guidelines for Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Though a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, orange oil is considered by most to be photo-toxic. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight after topical application to the skin (even if diluted). Do not take sweet orange essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing. People with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus oil. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches. Do not take eucalyptus essential oil internally.
- Safety Guidelines for Tea Tree Essential Oil: Do not take tea tree oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Medium (some people have no reaction to tea tree directly on the skin, while others have extreme reactions--exercise caution). Do not take tea tree essential oil internally. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- Safety Guidelines for Lemongrass Essential Oil: Non-toxic, non-sensitizing. Possible irritant to sensitive skin. Do not take lemongrass essential oil internally.
- Sorry, no substitutions on packages.