About Saffron Attar
Along with rose, saffron is the most important attar oil for the the heart center and for promoting compassionate states of awareness. Saffron attar is a potent aphrodisiac and is also of great use in helping to create and maintain hormonal balance. For those who have received holy water during Tibetan Buddhist ceremonies, the aroma of saffron oil will bring back spiritual memories. Its fragrance is clean and purifying, and its color is that of bright, golden sunlight.
This exquisite attar overflows with a fragrance that is very true to pure saffron water. It will bring back spiritual memories for those who have received holy water during Tibetan Buddhist ceremonies. Saffron is a great medicine for the heart, and its fragrance in incense has been used traditionally for its heart-opening and compassion-enhancing powers. Its fragrance is clean and purifying, and its color is that of bright golden sunlight.
How to Use Saffron Attar
Saffron Attar can be applied directly to the body as a therapeutic and potent botanical perfume. Many people find that they enjoy blending saffron attar with rose attar in equal parts for a luxurious and euphoric natural perfume.
- Place a drop of saffron attar on the forehead, neck, palms and/or soles of the feet for general therapeutic applications and for self-healing rituals.
- A drop of this saffron oil applied to the heart, throat, or third eye centers, deepens meditation and generates moods of love and compassion.
Safety Considerations for Saffron Attar
Do not take Saffron Attar internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Low. Pure saffron attar oil is generally considered safe for direct application to the skin when done moderately in small amounts. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any disease or health condition. The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Botanical Name: Crocus sativa
- Composition: 100% Pure Saffron Essential Oil, 100% Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Origin: India
- Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Bottle Size: 1 Dram (3.75 mL)