Floracopeia was established by David Crow to promote the use of medicinal
plants for grassroots healthcare, high-value crops for poverty alleviation,
ecological benefits, and preservation of ethno-botanical wisdom. We provide our
customers with the highest quality essential oils and other botanical aromatic
treasures through our support of ecologically sustainable agricultural and
Floracopeia was established to support these important goals:
1) To economically support and uplift ecological farmers around the world by
purchasing their high-quality aromatic products.
2) To support preservation of rainforests by purchasing aromatic products from
sustainable agroforestry projects.
3) To lower the cost of top-grade essential oils, attars, hydrosols, and natural
perfume ingredients by bringing them directly from distillers to retail
4) To provide education about the medicinal, ecological, economic, and spiritual
benefits of medicinal and aromatic plants, in the form of workshops,
multi-media events, meditation retreats, and publications.
5) To help preserve and promote traditional and indigenous ethno-botanical
knowledge of medicinal and aromatic plants and their uses.