||A Flower's Power: A Course In The Energetics Of Flower Essences
Discover How to Heal Mental and Emotional Patterns with Flower Essences
Imagine a plant remedy that helps you unleash creativity, heal from heartbreak, or dissolve anxiety and stress.
Flower essences bring healing and balance when you feel stuck in old or unhealthy patterns. Discover how this subtle form of plant medicine can activate your mind’s healing power to stimulate personal growth.
Flower essences are effective, safe botanical remedies that work directly on the mind, emotions, and spirit to stimulate healing on multiple levels. They are a primary treatment for Shen (Heart and Mind) in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and work on the acupuncture meridian system to remove inner blockages to growth and change.
In this comprehensive course, Sara Crow L.Ac. distills her 20 years of clinical and personal experience working with flower essences. The course is perfect for both the home user and medical professional seeking to integrate flower essences into clinical practices of massage, acupuncture, aromatherapy, nursing, and holistic health.
Get the Full Course Now
Watch these four free training videos about flower essences:
In this course you will learn:
- How to stimulate physical balance by healing the mind and emotional heart.
- How to help release emotional trauma and many types of anxiety.
- How to promote a clear, calm mind to encourage better sleep and meditative states.
- How to release chronic negative emotional and mental states including sadness, shame, anger, and guilt.
- Flower essences according to Chinese Medicine.
- Four Basic Levels of Therapeutic Action.
- How to choose flower essences effectively.
- Therapeutics and energetics of global and local flower essences.
- Flower essences for every home and clinical pharmacy.
- How to study a flower in a greater context using the Doctrine of Signatures.
- How to make your own flower essences.
- How to integrate flower essences safely and effectively into every health care protocol and healing modality.
- And much more!
A Flower's Power is approved for:
- 8 PDA for Adjunctive Therapy through the NCCAOM under provider #353
- 10 CEUs under California Acupuncture Board Category 1
The Full Course Details
- The course consists of eight one-hour modules.
- The course is offered as both a video slideshow and audio format enabling you to tailor the information to your needs.
- The video slideshow offers gorgeous footage of both the flowers and the environment along with other images to assist in easy learning.
- You can stream the classes from the course website and/or download the audio files to your computer.
- There are two prerecorded Question and Answer sessions with Sara Crow, L.Ac.
- You will own the course and can access it at any time, enabling you to listen as often as you like. It is a powerful life asset that is yours forever.
The Course Modules
- What are Flower Essences?
- Why Flowers are Important for Healing
- Flowers from Iceland
- Safety, Versatility & Efficacy
- How to Make Your Own Flower Essences
- Four Levels of Therapeutic Action
- Flower Essences Case Studies
- Home and Clinical Applications
- Doctrine of Signatures
- How to Study Flowers in a Greater Context
- Important Factors Related to Efficacy & Energetics
- Five Elements and Flower Essences
- Botanicals on a Scale of Concentration
- How Flower Essences Work
- Acupuncture Meridian Connection
- Relationship to Shen and Chinese Medicine
- Flower essence Research
- How to Choose
- Top 11 Flower Essences for Every Home & Clinic
- Key Areas of Therapeutic Action
- Flower Essence Home Pharmacy
- Global and Medicinal Herb Garden Flower Essence
- Flower Essences in Daily Life
- Key Areas of Therapeutic Action
- Flower Essences and Children & Young Adults
- Important Flower Essence Energetics and Therapeutics
- Top Medicinal and Garden Flower Therapeutics
MODULE 8 BONUS:
- Clinical Applications
- Methodology and Application
- Client Health Intake Instruction and Form
- Custom Blending
Special Course Bonuses
Bonus #1: Audio Class on Flower Essence Therapeutics
In this informative audio class Sara Crow, L.Ac. explains how the bioelectrical information found in flower essences, along with the other life energies of a flower, are thought to work on the acupuncture meridian system and the benefits associated with utilizing this type of Life force found in nature for healing purposes.
Bonus #2: Flower Essence Field Demonstration Video
Join Sara Crow in this informative video on how to make your own flower essences!
Bonus #3: Two Prerecorded Q&A Classes with Sara Crow, L.Ac.
Sara Crow, L.Ac. answers many common flower essence questions during these prerecorded bonus Q&A sessions.
❝I am so grateful for the opportunity to hear Sara Crow speak so eloquently about flower essences. I have begun a love affair with flower essences and desire to deepen my experience and learning when the time is right for me. I am glad to know someone like Sara Crow is out there, Thank you.❞
- Sarah H.
I wanted to take a moment and share how much your course, A Flower’s Power, has affected both my life, on a day-to-day basis, and also in my work with others.
I have been using flower essences for over a decade simply because I knew they worked. Your course, A Flower’s Power, gave me an in-depth understanding of the how and why, as well as, a faceted context of applied use.
The personal knowledge and insights you have shared with such evident mastery and love for the flowers, continues to unfold for me as my own relationship with the flowers evolve. The results have been transformative.
I find myself listening to the course over and over again. Each time I glean a greater understanding and reverence for the wisdom and beauty provided in such a concise and thoughtful manner.
Another strong component touched upon in the course is the introduction of the flower tinctures, which I find to be amazingly powerful and life altering. I have been using them in everything from a drop or two in a glass of wine to topical application! Thank you so much for sharing your love and passion. This course is such a gift.
Love and light,
Get the Full Course Now
Risk-free! We are so certain that you will love this course that you may return it, no questions asked, within 60 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied.
About Sara Crow, L.Ac
Sara Crow is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practicing on California’s central coast. She has a Masters degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine and has over 3100 hours of formal training in acupuncture, herbology, and nutrition.
Sara is a flower essence practitioner and educator with over 17 years of experience. She specializes in using flower essences in her clinical practice and is the creator of Floracopeia's FlorAlchemy line.
Sara delights in capturing the beauty of the natural world as a nature photographer and artist.
Sara is uniquely gifted as an intuitive and subtle energy healer. She offers health consultations and energetic healing with a multi-layered approach, by phone and skype. She can be reached through her consultation page.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in these videos are those of the teacher only, and may not represent the views of Floracopeia. The products and any claims made about specific products in these videos have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided in these videos, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.