||Women's Wisdom Home Course
Powerful Herbal Remedies for Radiant Health at All Ages
❝I am thrilled to be able to share some of the wisdom that I have garnered through my formal education and over the years of my clinical practice.
This powerful series on Women’s Wisdom focuses on using herbal, dietary and natural medicines to help women empower and educate themselves to take care of their families and their own bodies. It will also give the wisdom needed to navigate a medical care gauntlet that often turns our sacred cycles into pathologies and can sometimes chastise women for not choosing hormones and for asking intelligent questions.
This course offers something for everyone, whether you are an experienced healer seeking therapeutic tools for your patients or a woman seeking answers and support for self-care and wishing to acquire helpful language in using your medical insurance.❞
-- Jill Stansbury
Get the Full Course Now
Watch these four free training videos about women's health:
In this course you will learn:
- Endocrine System Basics: The complex synergism of the hormone-producing organs of the body are presented in easy to understand terms. You will learn how the brain, adrenal glands, thyroid gland, and ovaries work in tandem, and what natural medicines help support this beautiful synergism.
- Menopause and Hormonal Support: Are you confused about when to use hormone replacement therapies, or concerned about their safety? Would you like to learn about herbal and natural remedies that manage hot flashes, support rejuvenating sleep, and help nourish your skin and bones? Plants can be our healing allies in this transition and many effective tools will be shared.
- Osteoporosis: Our bones are living crystals where minerals, protein, and a rich blood supply constantly rebuild the foundation upon which we stand on this mighty earth. The most commonly prescribed drugs for osteoporosis actually interfere with this vital recycling and rebuilding process and there is growing concern about them causing decay of the jawbone and other problems. Learn how to keep this framework strong throughout life using mineral tonics, herbs and nutritional support, natural hormones, and exercise.
- Infertility: The occurrence of infertility has been on the rise worldwide, in most cases due to complex yet subtle hormonal imbalances. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) presently affects at least 10% of all women and is the leading cause of infertility. In addition to interfering with ovarian health and fertility, many women with PCOS also struggle with hirsuitism, acne, obesity, metabolic problems and are at an increased risk for some reproductive cancers. This section will explain what’s wrong and offer many dietary, herbal, and nutritional remedies to help support optimal hormonal balance and restore fertility.
- Sacred Cycles: We offer the alternate perspective that women’s cycles should be celebrated rather than” pathologized”. Simply becoming aware of your own rhythms is medicine in and of itself. Learn tools the help you to go with the flow, and soften any jagged edges you may experience in your sacred cycle, and support your complexion, mood, fluid retention, or problematic menses. Learn how to connect with nature and lunar rhythms as a healing ally.
- Breast Health: The breasts are hormonally sensitive and reliant on healthy lymphatic circulation. Whether premenstrual breast tenderness, fibrocystic or discreet cystic lesions, or breast cancer concerns, optimizing hormonal balance and supporting lymph flow are foundational therapies. We will learn how liver and bowel health impact both lymph and hormonal balance, and what herbal and natural medicines are effective to support healthy breasts. There are also supportive protocols for women undergoing chemo or radiation for breast cancer, or herbs specific for mastitis in nursing women that will be shared.
Skin and Beauty: Premenstrual skin break outs and adolescent acne may be minor nuisance to something bordering on traumatic and threatening to injure a young woman’s self-esteem. And many older women spend a significant amount on lotions, potions, and expensive therapies aimed at combating the aging process.
Don’t forget how important basic health is to achieving radiant skin. The skin is a secondary of elimination, so if the liver, bowels, or kidney are working on overdrive, some of the waste will show up in the skin. And skin renews itself every several weeks from the collagen and elastin framework supporting by the healthy microcirculation and lymphatic flow.
Before your poison your gut with tetracycline as a treatment for acne, try some simple and nourishing therapies. And don’t spend your hard earned money on expensive creams if you don’t first put some effort in nourishing the foundation with some basics. Women of every age will gain some tools for life and beauty routine inspiration in this session.
- Care of the Spirit—Addressing the Nervous System and Stress: Stress seems to be the human condition and it is a shame that we don’t give more attention to caring for our spirits and souls. While some amount of stress seems unavoidable, succumbing to it is optional! You will learn some of the well-researched brain and adrenal mechanisms that contribute to stress, and herbal tools to deal with them. Bringing joy, laughter, comfort, and beauty to our lives is Big Medicine, and we will address ways to weave healing rituals that appeal to your senses and to your soul into your daily life.
- The Green Goddess—Herbal Tonics for Daily Life: This nuts and bolts session is aimed at sharing some basic tonics: adaptogens, alternatives, mineral tonics, circulatory tonics etc., for immediate use. You will learn some basic vocabulary if you are new to herbal medicine, and gain further depth to your materia medica knowledge base if you are a seasoned clinician. I will share some of my favorite inexpensive and easy to prepare recipes and medicinal food ideas that you can implement immediately in your home.
- Herbal Formulas—Putting it All Together: Ready to dive into self-care? You’ve learned some vocabulary, you’ve learned many tools for self-care, and hopefully been inspired to take your power back. What’s next is learning how to craft more individualized and sophisticated formulas for yourself, your sisters, your daughters, and your mothers to claim health and balance. In this session I will model ways to put together effective formulas using the tools, herbs, and ideas presented over the Women’s Wisdom series. Ready, Set, Off you go!
The Full Course Details
- The course consists of nine modules delivered over a period of nine weeks so that you can integrate the teachings at an effective pace. Each module is approximately an hour in length.
- Each class is provided in both video and audio format. The video format is dynamic and adds a visual element to the learning experience. The audio allows you to listen on the go!
- You can stream the classes from the course website and/or download the audio files to your computer.
- There are two pre-recorded Question and Answer sessions where you’ll be able to learn from the questions students most frequently ask Jill.
- You will own the course and can access it at any time you wish. It is a powerful life asset that is yours forever.
Special Course Bonuses
Bonus: Kitchen Medicine with Jill Stansbury
In this bonus section we share how to prepare whole foods to create simple meals that don't use packaged, processed, or chemical-laden foods. This section also demonstrates how to use herbal powders to create edible preparations capable of delivering a larger dose than standard encapsulated herbs, at a fraction of the cost. Learn how to prepare these delicious herbal medicines with readily available ingredients in your own kitchen.
Bonus: Two Q&A Classes
Jill answers many common questions about women's health during these pre-recorded bonus Q&A sessions.
Bonus: PDF Downloads
As a student of this course, you'll receive special PDF downloads. These are in-depth articles written by Dr. Stansbury that are perfect add-ons to the educational journey you'll be taking.
Risk-free! We are so certain that you will love this course that you may return it, no questions asked, within 60 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied.
Get the Full Course Now
About Dr. Jillian Stansbury
Dr. Jillian Stansbury is a naturopathic physician who has practiced in SW Washington for 25 years specializing in women’s health, mental health, and chronic disease. She holds undergraduate degrees in Medical Illustration and Medical Assisting and graduated with honors in both programs. Dr. Stansbury was also a long time Chair of the Botanical Medicine Program at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine and remains on the faculty teaching Botanical Medicine.
In addition to her medical practice and teaching position, Dr. Stansbury also writes and serves as a consultant and medical editor for numerous professional journals and organizations, plus teaches natural products chemistry and herbal medicine around the country and abroad.
Dr. Stansbury also leads classes and Ethnobotany trips in the Andes and Manu region of the Peruvian Amazon each July. She has built a house in Cuzco and hosts studies in cultural anthropology, oral history collection, ethnobotany, and the mystical and healing traditions with several tribal communities. She is presently documenting and organizing traditional ethnobotanical wisdom in order to give it back to the various tribes.
She is the mother of two adult children, and her hobbies include art, photography, playing the guitar and singing with friends, gardening, camping, cooking and studying quantum and metaphysics and international travel. When she’s not traveling or working, she can most likely be found in her garden.
Areas of Expertise:
Botanical medicine, including chemical constituents; molecular research as well as specific and energetic clinical and practical applications; complementary medicine; ethnobotany; women’s health; hormonal imbalances; high cholesterol; diabetes; metabolic disorders; anxiety; depression; menopause; immune disorders; infection; inflammation; and chronic disease.
Praise for Women's Wisdom:
"Dr Stansbury blends the science with the spirit like nobody else I've ever heard. Kinda Spooky. Thanks!"
Dr. Peter GNY, NY
"She takes you way out there and stretches your mind, and then logical block by logical block reels you back in. Wow!"
Victor C., Asheville, NC
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this video are those of the teacher only, and may not represent the views of Floracopeia. The products and any claims made about specific products in this video have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided in this video, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.