Aromatic Artistry Home Perfumery Course
Aromatic Artistry Home Perfumery Course
The Way of Botanical Perfumery
How would you like to create a perfume that was uniquely your own? What if your perfume was not only beautiful, but therapeutic as well? Many people make perfumes, but few understand the subtlety, science, history and depth of true, organic perfumery.
The Aromatic Artistry Course is filled both with fascinating teachings and information on practical application. You'll be given many exclusive recipes and plenty of guidance to begin composing your own botanical perfumes. Included are several PDF downloads created specifically for this course in order to assist you in your growth as a botanical perfumer.
Get ready to enter into the magical realm of Aromatic Artistry!
You will learn:
- The science and art behind an exquisite botanical perfume.
- The most important ingredients for botanical perfumery.
- How to get started with your own perfume making equipment.
- Powerful combinations of ingredients that make a sublime perfume.
- And much more!
Discover the Sacred Way of Aromatic Artistry
A Home Course On Natural Perfumes and Perfumery
Most people's exposure to perfume is limited to the synthetic creations of a commercial industry where money is king and quality is largely ignored. In today's society, where synthetic perfumes are the norm, it is rare to find all natural perfumes that are not only fragrantly beautiful, but are also therapeutically healing. Even many 'natural' fragrances found in health food stores and 'new age' boutiques are not true botanical perfumes. Most people have never had the opportunity to experience a natural perfume that is truly a work of botanical artistry.
The Aromatic Artistry Home Learning Course, taught by JK DeLapp, is a step-by step-guide to become a proficient and skilled botanical perfumer. Like a painter or musician, each person will have their own style, their own character and their own intelligence that makes their natural perfumes unique. The Aromatic Artistry course gives you all the tools you need to begin crafting your own works of aromatic art. After taking this course you'll be able to create natural perfume oils that are perfect for you, your clients, or your family and friends.
There are important teachings and guidelines you need to know in order to become a skilled perfumer. Like all great endeavors, botanical perfumery is part artistry and part science. It is part beauty and pleasure, and it is part medicine. This course will guide you along the path of perfumery in a way that is comprehensive, creative, scientific and profound.
More About The Aromatic Artistry Course
JK DeLapp is a natural perfumer and a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He is an expert in the blending, use and history of botanical perfumes.
The Aromatic Artistry Course is filled with fascinating teachings and lots of practical application. You'll be given many exclusive recipes and plenty of guidance to begin composing your own natural perfumes. You will receive accompanying PDF downloads created for this course to assist you on your growth as a botanical perfumer.
The course includes a total of six modules. Each module is offered in audio format with accompanying PDF downloads. The course is designed to be taken over a six week period, but you're welcome to go at whatever pace you choose. Once you purchase the course, you'll have indefinite access, and you can listen to the classes on the course page or download them to your computer and listen to them whenever and wherever you want!
The Course Modules:
- The 17 Facets: An exploration into the art and science of extraction, how various methods of extraction affect how the materials behave, and the 17 Facets by which the various materials and their properties are categorized.
- The Evaporation Curve: Perfumes and their materials are organized in several ways. Their various volatilities form an Evaporation Curve, the inclusion and orchestration of certain materials places a perfume within a certain Fragrance Family. Their relative ratios within the Evaporation Curve form various types of perfumes within fragrance concentration categories. There is also an brief discussion on the use of various synthetics in modern perfuming.
- Ancient Uses of Perfumes: Perfume is more than simply what you wear on your wrist. This class explores how various materials have been used in various forms over time. You'll learn a multitude of ways to use perfume materials and many rare uses that are often overlooked. We will also explore how a few noteworthy people throughout history have used fragrances in creative ways.
- Crafting Your Composition: This class is an exploration of an alternative method of composing--that of an herbalist, and a cook. We will explore basic Chinese medical constructs and how they can help you compose your fragrances, as well as how to apply practical knowledge from the kitchen. You will learn about incredible Indian Attars, and how to incorporate them into your aromatic perfume creations.
- Maestro, Please!: Accords are similar to musical cords--they are combinations of ""notes"" that form a compound ""accord"". In classical perfumery, the use of accords is paramount to forming more complex, compound nuances in a fragrance. We will discuss 17 different categories of accords, exercises to nurture your expertise, and some fantastic recipes to get you started!
- Making History: 120 Years of Olfactory Intelligence: To be an expert, a connoisseur, a master artist...it is essential that you understand what has come before you. There is much to be learned from the past 120 years of olfactory history. We will discuss each decade, from 1889 to the present, and learn how to apply the styling of the time periods and their perfume orchestrations to our own fragrances.
Two Q&A Classes with JK DeLapp
Course also includes two pre-recorded Frequently Asked Questions sessions with JK!
Upon purchasing the course, you'll be sent all the info you need for accessing the course. You will be able to download the classes and course PDFs, and will have indefinite access to the course webpage. You can listen to the classes online as well as download the audio files.
There is no limit on the amount of time that you have to take the course. It is yours to use for as long as you'd like. You can go at your own pace!
Risk-free! We are so certain that you will love this course that you may return it, no questions asked, within 60 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied.
Disclaimer: The views expressed here are those of the teacher only, and may not represent the views of Floracopeia. The products and any claims made about specific products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
JK DeLapp is a botanical perfumer and a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He is an expert in the blending, use and history of botanical perfumes. He will guide you down the path of aromatic artistry and into crafting perfumes that are aromatically delightful, therapeutically effective and uniquely yours.
The course includes a total of six modules. Each module is offered in audio format with accompanying PDF downloads. Once you purchase the course, you'll have unlimited access. You can listen to the classes on the course page or download them to your computer and listen to them whenever and wherever you like.