We’re thrilled about celebrating the Summer Solstice with you...
Solstice comes from the Latin words sol(sun) and sistere ( stop, also pause and to be still)—drawn from this time of year when the sun appears to cease rising and setting…
Also known as the June Solstice, this time of year is often associated with change, nature and new beginnings.
We welcome the possibility and potential this Summer Solstice brings...
Especially given the year so far (has it only been 6 months?!), has brought drastic change and uncertainty which has profoundly impacted us all.
This Summer Solstice is the perfect time to honor where you've been and celebrate who you are becoming...
Whether you choose to spend a few quiet moments alone or join a group of friends for a celebration, we’d love to share our Top 5 Sacred Scents for your Summer Solstice.
Essential oils and botanicals pack a powerful combination of healing, purifying, and mind-centering properties.
Many have been used for centuries, especially during religious ceremonies and sacred rituals.
These sacred scents have been known to raise consciousness — enhancing your ability to receive deep healing, inspiration, and to experience rejuvenation and JOY.
Replenish your favorite scent or add something new to your essential oil and botanical collection.
Top 5 Sacred Scents for Your Summer Solstice:
- Frankincense Essential Oil has been revered for thousands of years and is often referred to as “crystalized sunshine.” This is because frankincense trees grow in regions that have an abundance of sunlight and extreme temperatures. Frankincense is an offering of light from light and it contains many meditative, health promoting properties that add vitality and a glowing energy.
- Incense & Resin is great for purification, wound healing, inflammation and easing anxiety. Used in sacred ceremonies since time immemorial, our high quality wood incense and resin contains qualities for immune enhancement and spiritual upliftment. The smoke of natural incense also has antimicrobial elements.
- Palo Santo Essential Oil has an ancient ethnobotanical history and has long been worshiped by indigenous cultures. It has purifying and healing properties and is known to remove negativity and Diffusing this sacred scent in your home will support and enhance creativity while providing a calming and uplifting effect on your mind.
- Pure Space Mist is an artisanal, eco-ethical, small batch hydrosol from our indigenous Ecuadorian partners, Dante and Liliana. Smokeless smudge. Purifying, stress relieving, gorgeous aromatic. This is great to use as a pillow spritz to provide an immediate detox and/or mood reset.
- Spirit Essential Oil Blend is an expertly crafted trifecta of Frankincense, Palo Santo and Sandalwood essential oils. Sandalwood has been used for thousands of years as part of ceremony, meditation and prayer. It is often used as part of a meditative practice because it has a very calming effect on the mind and is known to support spiritual upliftment and amplify certain moods and emotions.
If you wish to gain a deeper understanding of natural medicine and receive personalized botanical and medicinal advice from David Crow, an expert in Chinese, Tibetan, Ayurvedic, and Western medicine, schedule a one-on-one consultation.