Centered Essential Oil Blend
About Centered Essential Oil Blend
A powerful blend of two Floracopeia signature oils, Palo Santo and Lavender Kashmir, Centered offers you grounding power to center your mind and intentions. Centered Blend is versatile and useful every day. It is the ideal blend to keep in your pocket, purse, or desk to inhale throughout the day to bring the mind back to a calm and focused state. Many of us face times during the day where we feel a sense of overwhelm or overstimulation; this blend is created for those very moments.
Using our Centered Blend will assist you in achieving success with your goals and dreams. Centered allows your mind, heart and intention to turn towards what you seek to create in your life. We designed this blend to be a powerful guide throughout the day, especially for use in those moments where your energy or thought patterns become dispersed and distracted. A new daily routine of deep palm inhalation with this blend will allow you to apply your intentions and center your mind.
Centered is a remarkable, aromatically splendid blend that can be enjoyed by all members of the family. The depth of palo santo clears the mind as the sweet lavender creates a calm and cool, peaceful space for your dreams to manifest.
How to Use Centered Essential Oil Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: CA drop or two of Centered Blend rubbed in your palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to ground yourself and quiet the mind. Use as often as needed.
Other Ways to Use Centered Essential Oil Blend
- Add 10-20 drops of Centered Blend to your aromatherapy diffuser. This blend is ideal for homes, offices, yoga studios and healing spaces. It will keep yourself, guests and family feeling peacefully supported and clear minded.
- We highly recommend Centered Blend to be used daily in times of transition or new endeavors.
- Also great in an aromatic bath or simple vapor/steam therapy.
Safety Considerations for Centered Essential Oil Blend
Non toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.
Bottle Size: 1/2 oz
- Latin Name:
- Bursera graveolens + Lavandula angustifolia