Evergreen Collection (Respiratory Health)
The Evergreen Collection for Respiratory Health includes three classic essential oils to help you take big, deep breaths of fresh air wherever you go.
Especially when you feel the symptoms of congestion or other ailments coming on, this collection helps support your immune system, clearing your pathways so your respiratory system operates at its full capacity.
About the Evergreen Collection
Breathing deeply does wonders for your health and soul. The Evergreen Collection for Respiratory Health lets you step into the crisp, fresh air of the forest whenever you’d like, empowering you to take deep breaths and relax your mind.
- About Breathe Essential Oil Blend (15 ML). A Floracopeia bestseller, Breathe Blend is a unique and beautifully fragrant essential oil formulation that can be used in a variety of ways to support our breath. Consistent use of the Breathe Blend will support open and clear breathing while at the same time assist in moving out anything that does not increase your ability to breath freely. It is a blend of 3 amazing evergreens: Eucalyptus, Silver fir and White sage essential oil.
- About Juniper Berry Essential Oil (15 ML). Warm and resinous-sweet, juniper supports clear breathing, detoxification and cleansing.
- About Forest Blend Essential Oil (15 ML). Brings the fragrance of the forest into your home, purifying the air with the power of the great conifers. Ingredients: Silver Fir Oil, Pine, Pinon, Spruce, with a hint of earthy spice from angelica root oil.
How to Use the Evergreen Collection
- A drop or two of any Evergreen oil rubbed in your palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to keep your natural winter defenses strong, should you become surrounded by sniffles and sneezes. Use throughout the day as needed.
- Add 10-20 drops of the Evergreen Collection oils to your aromatherapy diffuser. These oils are ideal for keeping yourself and your community strengthened against the challenges that come with wintertime.
- A warm aromatic bath that you add 4 to 5 drops of these oils to will bring a soothing relief to the body and mind.
- Add several drops of Evergreen oils to a spritzer full of good quality water and mist the air in your room, car or office as needed to leave a purified space behind that smells of the forest air.
- If you don’t have a diffuser you can put a drop or two of any Evergreen oil in a pot of hot water, cover your head with a towel and perform a series of deep inhalations. This is also known as vapor therapy.
Safety considerations for the Evergreen Collection
Non-toxic, non-irritant (except in high concentration and to those with highly sensitive skin) and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.