Focus Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
About Focus Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
Our popular Focus blend is now available in the convenience of a roll-on bottle. At Floracopeia, it is our goal to provide ways for aromatherapy to fit easily into your daily lifestyle. You will discover the many benefits of attitude shifting power in a bottle with this travelling companion. Perfectly packaged for stowing in your purse, pocket or desk, we designed this product with our original, pure essential oil Focus blend in an optimal dilution of moisturizing jojoba oil. Our organic jojoba oil, with its bright and golden sunlit color, is a highly regarded moisturizer due to its fatty acid profile closely resembling that of our skin's own sebum. It is also prized due to its advanced molecular stability that resists rancidity.
Focus is a supportive blend to sharpen mental focus and allow your maximum creativity and productivity to emerge. This convenient product is a must-have to be kept by every desk, artist’s studio or mobile work station. Focus blend roll-on can be used when you or the kids are working on homework and projects. Roll on this powerful blend during the late afternoon, when mental focus tends to diminish, for a caffeine-free pick me up.
Floracopeia’s roll-on bottle is a great way to introduce the power of aromatherapy to yourself or to others. Focus Blend contains the pure essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tulsi and Melissa. Aromatically, our Focus Blend roll-on is cool and clarifying with herbaceous floral notes.
A few tips: Shake lightly before each use. Apply directly to small areas of dry skin as a convenient skin moisturizer with an added aromatic benefit. Apply to clean skin to keep the contents pure. Jojoba is incredibly shelf stable, but will last best if kept out of direct sunlight and heat.
A note about quality: Floracopeia strives to use the best materials available. The bottle is glass and the roll-on applicator ball is stainless steel.
How To Use Focus Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
- Direct Palm Inhalation: For an immediate effect, you can use Focus roll-on throughout the day as needed using direct palm inhalation. Apply the bottle across the palms a few swipes side to side, rub palms together and take 2-3 deep breaths into the hands. Also, you can apply a few swipes of Focus roll-on to your wrists and rub together to continue to experience the benefit. The use of Focus Blend is effective anytime you desire a sharper mental focus.
- One Minute Massage: Most can benefit from some added self-pampering, and taking time out to give yourself a short aromatic massage can be very impactful. Apply the bottle across the palms several times to apply a good bit of product, rub palms together, and massage the back of neck and shoulders for an instant shift. The jojoba will leave your skin softened and the essential oil blend will bring your attention back to a calm and focused state.
Other Ways To Use Focus Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
- Massage Oil: Use Focus Roll-on in your personal daily massage oil during times where you feel unproductive or unable to focus your thoughts. To do this roll the applicator ball across your palms a few times and then add a pump of your massage oil, massage and repeat until your body is thoroughly covered.
- Aromatic Bath: Right before soaking in a warm bath, swipe Focus roll-on to your wrists a few times and rub together. The oils will diffuse in the bathwater and stimulate your senses. The use of Focus blend will bring your mind and intentions exactly where you direct them.
Safety Considerations for Focus Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
Non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.
Bottle Size: 10 mL
- Latin Name:
- Lavender, Rosemary, Tulsi, Peppermint and Melissa