Gentle Immunity Collection + Mosaic Diffuser
The Gentle Immunity Collection includes three botanical favorites, Lavender, Lemon, and Eucalyptus — each renowned for its ability to strengthen your immune response, provide detoxification, support clear breathing, and more. All gentle enough for sensitive groups to use.
Includes the Mosaic Diffuser
About the Gentle Immunity Collection
Fortify your immune system with 100% pure essential oils from the world’s most powerful healing, detoxifying plants.
- About Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil (15 ML). Complex and sweet with a lush, herbaceous aroma, this Kashmir jewel rivals the best French lavenders.
- About Lemon Essential Oil (15 ML). Bright, tangy, and pure, lemon will elevate your mood and refresh a fatigued mind. Diffuse to bring the power of the sun inside.
- About Eucalyptus Essential Oil (15 ML) With a crisp, clean fragrance, this bright, energizing nectar provides support for deep and clear breathing. Organically distilled for Floracopeia.
How to Use the Gentle Immunity Collection
- A drop or two of oil rubbed in your palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to keep your natural winter defenses strong, should you become surrounded by sniffles and sneezes. Use throughout the day as needed.
- Add 5-10 drops of oil to your aromatherapy diffuser. These oils are ideal for supporting immunity.
- A warm aromatic bath that you add 4 to 5 drops of lavender and/or eucalyptus oil to will bring a soothing relief to the body and mind.
- Add several drops of oil to a spritzer full of good quality water and mist the air in your room, car or office as needed for a gentle, purification.
- If you don’t have a diffuser you can put a drop or two of oil in a pot of hot water, cover your head with a towel and perform a series of deep inhalations. This is also known as vapor therapy.
Safety considerations for the Gentle Immunity Collection
Non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing, in most cases.
People with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid eucalyptus oil. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches.
Lemon essential oil is potentially phototoxic. Lemon potential for Skin Irritation: High. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes.
Do not take these essential oils internally. While these are some of the most gentle essential oils, all essential oils are concentrated and should be used with caution. Consult a practitioner before using with any sensitive or vulnerable groups.