The Heart-Centered Collection features a perfume, a tincture and an essential oil — together, they hold special nourishment for body, mind and spirit. The ingredients of rose, hawthorn, and ylang ylang comfort, heal and nourish the emotional heart.
About the Heart-Centered Collection
This collection calms the mind, soothes the heart, and both relaxes and uplifts. Soften and open your heart, quiet the mind, and remember your essential nature.
- About Rose Infused Perfume (5ML). Experience the timeless scent of the rose, known for its floral luxury and emotional healing, in an elegant roll-on perfume. Ingredients: Organic jojoba oil infused with organic oil of Rose, CO2 extract.
- About Hawthorn Flower Essence Tincture (1 oz). This multilayered elixir for a healthy heart effectively targets the body, mind, and soul, offering holistic nourishment for the modern heart. Ingredients: Hawthorn leaf and flower tincture, alchemized quartz elixir, flower essences, and rose essential oil.
- About Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (15 ML). Alluring, sweet, and intoxicating, this powerful scent raises the spirit and opens the heart to sensual moods.
How to Use the Heart-Centered Collection
- Rose Infused Perfume: Swipe over pulse points as desired.
- Hawthorn Flower Essence Tincture: Flower Essence Tinctures are designed to address body, mind and spirit by way of adjusting the dose depending on what you would like to address. Due to the bioactive ingredients of our FET they are designed to be taken internally but over the years we have come to know that they are great healers when applied externally to specific areas of the body, marma or acupuncture points as well.
- To nourish and heal the body primarily: Standard dose is 30-40 drops orally twice a day used to address physical complaints along side addressing the emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
- To nourish and heal the emotions, mind and spirit primarily: Energetic dose is 1-2 drops orally, 2-4 times a day.
- Ylang ylang essential oil:
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Add a drop of ylang-ylang oil to your palms and rub together until you feel a slight warmth building, pause and take a few deep breaths to calm and relax. With your aromatherapy practices, you will find the benefits increasing as you incorporate it into your daily routine. You can keep a bottle of ylang-ylang by your entry hall to inhale as you come home to transform the busy energy of the day into a calm, uplifted state.
- Massage: Blend several drops ylang-ylang essential oil with a massage oil to help reduce the effects of daily stress.
- Bath: Add several drops ylang-ylang to bath water for a calming and sensual aromatic bath experience.
- Diffuse: Add 10-20 drops to your diffuser to create a serene and sensual environment.
Safety Considerations for the Heart-Centered Collection
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Hawthorn Tincture is not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications please consult with your doctor before using this product.
Excessive use of ylang-ylang has been reported to lead to headaches and nausea. Do not take ylang-ylang essential oil internally.
- Bottle Size:
- 1/2 oz (15mL)