Jojoba Carrier Oil
About Jojoba Oil
Jojoba is perhaps the most universally loved carrier oil for the skin. It a wonderful first choice for caring for your skin with botanicals. Jojoba is a mild, nutty-scented oil that absorbs readily and applies easily. It contains many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that keep our skin supple and smooth.
This organic jojoba oil has a golden sunlit color. Due to its fatty acid profile that closely resembles our skin's own sebum, it is highly regarded as a moisturizer. Jojoba is not actually an oil, it is a liquid plant wax that acts as protective nourishment for your skin. Jojoba resists rancidity and is highly shelf-stable, making it useful in cosmetic formulations and DIY body care applications.
Jojoba is useful for dry, troubled, mature, sensitive and combination skin. It is a soothing oil that balances moisture levels with deeply penetrating, non-greasy nurturance. One bottle of jojoba easily pares down your bathroom counter. Use it for full body moisturizing, facial cleanser and makeup removal, leave-on facial serum, scalp and hair repair, massage oil, cuticle/nail/lip moisture, or as a shaving cream.
Floracopeia’s organically cultivated jojoba oil is virgin and unrefined. This golden oil is cold-pressed from the seed/bean of the jojoba shrub. Native to Arizona and California, jojoba prefers warm, arid conditions.
Because jojoba is actually a liquid plant wax and not a typical vegetable oil, it has molecular qualities that lead to superior shelf stability. As with all carrier oils, keep your bottle out of direct sunlight and heat, and use within one year of opening.
The superior quality of our Jojoba oil comes from doing direct business with our product suppliers. Direct purchasing assures that our products deliver the healing, profound results that you expect from Floracopeia. We guarantee that all of our oils are fresh and stored with care. All carrier oils may become rancid and irritating to the skin with age and improper storage.
How to Use Jojoba Oil
On the Body:
- In the evening, apply to the face, neck and decolletage as a nourishing night treatment. Wash your face as usual in the morning.
- Jojoba oil can be used head to toe in place of your moisturizer.
- For a luxurious, extra-deep moisturizing treatment, massage into damp skin.
- Apply to troublesome dry areas such as elbows and knees to smooth and soothe.
- Make it your own! Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to your bottle of Jojoba oil for an extra-pleasing, personalized scent.
On the Hair:
- As a nourishing styling product: rub just a drop or two between your palms, and then smooth over dry or flyaway ends.
- To restore moisture and manageability to frizzy, dry, or lackluster hair: massage a generous amount of oil into your dry hair and scalp. Relax while the jojoba soaks in (you can leave it overnight), then wash your hair. You will find that your hair is uncommonly soft, bouncy, and full of shine.
- While bathing, coat wet hair with jojoba oil and leave in for five minutes before shampooing out. Boost your haircare routine by adding a nickel size amount of jojoba to your favorite conditioner for extra soft and shiny hair.
Product Care: Our skin care line is 100% natural and contains no chemical preservatives. As such, the products should be treated carefully and not exposed to high heat, direct sunlight, or compromising conditions.
Bottle Size: 4oz
Who should use Jojoba Oil?
All skin types benefit from using Jojoba oil, including normal, breakout-prone, mature, dry and sensitive skin. Jojoba oil is the universal skin moisturizer.
- Simmondsia chinensis