Kapha Ayurvedic Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
About Kapha Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
We now are offering our popular Kapha blend in the convenience of a roll-on bottle. This is a great way to introduce the power of aromatherapy to yourself or to others. We are loving the convenience of attitude-shifting power in our pockets!
This roll-on is a wonderful size for stowing in your purse, pocket or desk. We designed this product with our original, pure essential oil Kapha Blend in an optimal dilution of moisturizing jojoba oil (one of our very favorite carrier oils for its affinity and bio-compatability with the skin). Kapha blend was primarily formulated to add a spicy enthusiasm to your pursuits while shifting out of stagnant and resistant moods.
Kapha Roll-on is designed to travel with you; it’s aromatherapy on the go! It will transform sluggish energy and effectively cleanse, refresh and energize. Kapha contains an aromatherapeutic blend of pure essential oils of Tulsi (Holy Basil, Ocimum sanctum), Cedar (Cedrus), Orange (Citrus sinensus), Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens), and Himalayan Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ceciododaphne).
Floracopeia’s Kapha is the perfect oil blend for those with tendencies towards inertia, resistance to change, stubbornness, and loneliness. Aromatically, the Kapha Blend is spicy and bright.
A few tips: Shake lightly before each use. Apply directly to small areas of dry skin as a convenient skin moisturizer with an added aromatic benefit. Apply to clean skin to keep the contents pure. Jojoba is incredibly shelf stable, but will last best if kept out of direct sunlight and heat.
A note about quality: Floracopeia strives to use the best materials available. The bottle is glass and the roll-on applicator ball is stainless steel.
How To Use Kapha Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Take Kapha Blend Roll-on with you on your day and use through direct palm inhalation for an immediate effect (apply the bottle across the palms once or twice from side to side, rub together and take 2-3 deep breaths into the hands). The Kapha Blend is effective anytime you're feeling physically or mentally heavy, stagnant or sad.
- One Minute Massage: Use as needed for an uplifting, stimulating effect. Roll across the palms several times and massage into your hands and back of neck for an instant pick me up. The jojoba will leave your skin softened.
Other Ways To Use Kapha Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
- Massage: Use Kapha Roll-on in your personal abhyanga oil (daily massage oil) before or during your shower to calm and support inspire and invigorate. To do this roll the bottle across your palms once or twice from side to side and then add a pump of your abhyanga oil, then massage.
- Aromatic Bath: Apply the Kapha Roll-on to your wrists a few times side to side right before soaking in a warm bath. The oils will diffuse in the bathwater and stimulate your senses. Use the invigorating Kapha blend to assist in times of sluggishness or grief.
Safety Considerations for Kapha Essential Oil Blend Roll-On
Non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.
Bottle Size: 10 mL
- Tulsi, Cedar, Orange, and Himalayan Cinnamon