Katrafay Essential Oil
A natural anti-inflammatory agent, Katrafay Essential Oil features crisp, clean notes and a woody, green, earthy aroma.
About Katrafay Essential Oil
With its crisp, clean notes and a woody, green, earthy aroma, the storied Katrafay plant is celebrated for its natural ability to ease pain, reduce inflammation, regenerate cells, boost energy, speed up the metabolism — and promote radiant good health.
To bring you the world’s finest Katrafay Essential Oil, we’re proud to partner with a trailblazing company that positively impacts the world by promoting sustainable practices and ethical work.
The resulting Katrafay Essential Oil is certified pure and natural — distilled straight from the plant, with zero additives to modify the oil’s original chemical composition.
How to Use Katrafay Essential Oil
- Massage Oil: Add a few drops of our Katrafay to your body lotion or your favorite massage oil. Apply as needed to ease pain, reduce inflammation and promote a feeling of radiant good health.
Other Ways to Use Katrafay Essential Oil
- Add a drop to boost the effectiveness of your favorite facial serum or lotion.
- Katrafay essential oil can be applied topically to sore spots on the body, diluted in your favorite carrier oil.
- Use Katrafay diluted in massage, as a compress, or in the bath.
- Katrafay essential oil is also lovely when used for direct palm inhalation, or in the diffuser.
- Katrafay essential oil is high in sesquiterpines, making it an excellent fragrance fixative.
- Botanical Name: Cedrelopsis greveii
- Family: Rutaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Katrafay Essential Oil
- Origin: Madagascar
- Method of Extraction: Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Wild Harvested - Non destructive harvest, peeling of 1/4 to 1/2 of the bark surface to allow full recovery of the tree
- Plant Part: bark
- Color: Pale, golden yellow
- Consistency: Thin to medium
- Yield: .4% – .6%
- Bottle Size: ½ fl oz (15 mL)
Safety Considerations for Katrafay
Non-toxic, non-irritant. Do not take katrafay essential oil internally.
Katrafay Essential Oil Profile
This Katrafay oil has a truly unique scent that is earthy, green and refreshing.
Aromatic Profile and Blending of Katrafay Essential Oil
Interesting Katrafay Essential Oil Information
Katrafay is a medium size tree (max 15m) endemic to Madagascar. It grows in the dry and dense forests of the south west region of the country. Our distiller uses non-destructive harvesting methods - peeling off the bark on one side of the tree, which allows for a full recovery of the plant. Using this method protects the ecosystem while producing a better quality of essential oil. The bigger the tree, the better the essential oil!
The yield of Katrafay is very low (0.4%-0.6%). Katrafay essential oil is rich in sesquiterpenes which gives it a wide range of actions including pain relief, cellular regeneration, support for fatigue and as a general tonic for good health .
- Bottle Size:
- 1/2 oz (15mL)
- Latin Name:
- Cedrelopsis greveii
- Country of Origin: