Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
About Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
A long standing Floracopeia favorite, Geranium Sur Fleur Rose translates to "geranium on rose" and is a unique custom-distilled oil, produced in very limited amounts. To create our rose geranium oil, leaves of rose geranium are distilled simultaneously with fresh petals of Damascus rose. The result is a fragrance that has both the rich and heady notes of the rose geranium, as well as many intriguing layers of soft delicate rose notes.
Use of this exquisite oil will promote love and attraction, and these benefits will grow as you incorporate it into your daily routines. This oil is enjoyed by many; it is a natural perfume, and can be worn on the skin or added to a spritzer to elevate and refresh your mood. Geranium and rose’s abilities to uplift and clear the emotions eases transitions out of times of sadness and grief. This a wonderful oil to use in our fast-paced modern society — it will negate feelings of stress and worry, and will help to open the heart and encourage love and connection.
Geranium oil’s earthy, rich scent is pungent and uplifting. Damascus rose oil is well-known for evoking sensual moods; together these oils work in harmony to make a soothing balm for both the body and the mind. For women, it promotes a balanced moon cycle. This precious oil can be added to the routine of caring for the skin, to assist with both rejuvenation and beautification. Well-known for inspiring sensual moods, geranium sur fleur rose can be used in a bath or diluted in a carrier oil to anoint a loved one.
How to Use Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Use two drops of Geranium Sur Fleur Rose rubbed between the palms, deeply inhaled to open and settle the heart and promote feelings of love. Consider keeping in your pocket for use throughout the day during emotionally challenging times or transitions.
Other Ways To Use Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
Geranium Sur Fleur Rose oil can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, and through direct inhalation.
- Soothing Skin: Blend a few drops of Geranium Sur Fleur Rose oil your favorite facial oil to cool upset skin and promote beauty.
- Love Aromatic Bath: Add two drops Geranium Sur Fleur Rose to bathwater to relax into a sensual mood.
Safety Considerations for Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
Do not take oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Low.
- Botanical Name: Rose-Geranium Co-distillation
- Composition: Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
- Origin: South Africa
- Plant Part: Rose Petals and Geranium Leaves
- Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic Geranium and Organic Roses
- Bottle Size: 1 Dram (3.75 mL)
Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil Profile
This unique co-distillation oil is made from rose petals and geranium leaves. It is custom made and steam-distilled for Floracopeia in South Africa from certified organic geranium and non-certified organic Damascus rose.
Aromatic Profile and Blending of Geranium Sur Fleur Rose Co-distillation Essential Oil
This essential oil has a fragrance that includes both the rich and heady notes of the rose geranium, as well as many intriguing layers of soft delicate rose notes. Blend our sur fleur geranium oil with lavender essential oil, citrus oils, or other floral oils.
Watch: David Crow on Essential Oils from Healing Flowers
Learn more about the important properties of these oils in
Module 5: The Flowers of the Pharmacy of Flowers home training on how to use essential oils.