Lentisque Essential Oil
About Lentisque Essential Oil
This unique essential oil is distilled from the fresh leaves of the lentisque tree, which is a relative of the pistachio and is also the source of mastic gum, a beautiful incense resin. In French aromatherapy, lentisque essential oil is used primarily in massage. Benefits the skin and full, deep breath.
How to Use Lentisque Essential Oil
- Lentisque blends perfectly with helichrysum essential oil to support healthy circulatory functions and to assist in the healing of bruises and the resolving of varicose veins.
- It may be mixed with tamanu oil and used in massage to enhance its functions.
- Mix lentisque oil with carrot seed oil to promote healthy skin and to support the healing of cuts, scrapes and various skin conditions.
- A few drops inhaled directly from the palms supports the healthy functioning of the sinuses.
Safety Considerations for Lentisque Essential Oil
May be mildly dermotoxic for individuals with sensitive skin. Do not take lentisque essential oil internally. If you are pregnant, consult your health care professional before using essential oil products.
- Botanical Name:Pistacia lentiscus
- Family: Anacardiaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Organic Lentisque Essential Oil
- Origin: Corsica
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Bottle Size: 1 Dram (3.75 mL)