Pitta Ayurvedic Essential Oil Blend
About Pitta Essential Oil Blend
The Pitta Blend cools and calms a heated mind or nervous system. It is an effective floral relaxant and simultaneously promotes uplifting moods. Pitta Blend contains the pure essential oils of Lavender, Kashmir (Lavendula angustifolia), Rose-Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), and Ruh Khus (Vetiveria zizaniodes).
It is the perfect oil for those with tendencies towards irritability, anger or an uptight personality. With regular use, the workaholic will gain great benefit from the cool, calming effects of the Pitta Blend. It is a nice oil for children and will support pleasant moods and greater attention span. Aromatically, the Pitta Blend is pleasantly floral, sweet, and slightly herbaceous.
How to Use Pitta Essential Oil Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Take our Pitta Blend with you and use through direct palm inhalation for an immediate effect (apply a drop onto the hands, rub together and take 2-3 deep breaths into the hands). The Pitta Blend is effective for direct palm inhalation any time you're feeling physically or mentally heated or overdriven.
- Cooling Diffuser: Use regularly throughout the hot summer days and diffuse in your household to create a cooling, calming aromatic atmosphere.
Other ways to use Pitta Essential Oil Blend
- Massage Oil: In a massage oil, the Pitta blend will soothe irritated skin, inflamed muscles, and nerves. Add several drops to your abhyanga oil (daily massage oil) throughout the hot months of the year.
- The same goes for adding your Pitta Blend to a soothing aromatic bath. Place a drop or two on a tissue near your dashboard for a relaxed driving experience, especially on your morning commute.
Safety Considerations for Pitta Essential Oil Blend
Non toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.
Bottle Size: 1/2 oz
- Lavendula angustifolia + Pelargonium graveolens + Vetiveria zizaniodes