Radiant Glow Antioxidant Serum
About Radiant Glow Sea Buckthorn Antioxidant Serum
For healthy, rejuvenated, beautiful skin. This blend of artisanal and wildcrafted nut, seed, and plant oils regenerates and repairs damaged skin while being suitable for all skin types including; acne prone, dry, chapped, and sunburned skin.
Radiant Glow Antioxidant Serum supplies a plethora of nutrients for skin health and rejuvenation, such as squalene, vitamins, and minerals that easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving it supple and ultra soft. Contains jojoba to blend effortlessly with your skin’s natural sebum and resist rancidity.
This highly customizable blend is the perfect base for your favorite complexion essential oils. Try chamomile for reddened skin, frankincense for oily skin, and wild carrot for damaged skin.
How To Use
After cleansing with oil cleanser of your choice, combine a few drops Radiant Glow Antioxidant Serum with a misting potion of your choice and pat into skin. Finish with creme of your choice.
This serum contains several potent skin allies:
- Sea Buckthorn: a bright and remarkably nutrient dense berry, shines in promoting health, rejuvenation and beauty. The Sea Buckthorn berry contains over 190 potent phytonutrients to nourish and regenerate skin. It is high in vitamin C and quercetin, key nutrients contributing to optimal collagen production. This bright orange berry is famous for softening the skin, reducing redness and irritation and promoting a radiant even skin tone. It boasts a dense array of carotenoids, fatty acids including Omega 7, vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, β-sitosterol and polyphenols. A talented tissue healer it is used clinically for wound healing, scar reduction and various skin aliments. Our Sea Buckthorn extract is extremely high in antioxidants and has been shown to have radio-protective benefits, shielding the DNA from radiation induced damage and stimulating stem cell production. It works to reduce wrinkles and can be used to protect and repair the skin from excess time spent in the sun.
- Pomegranate Oil is thought to stimulate keratinocytes in the outer layer of skin called the epidermis to regenerate and repair damaged skin. Through its unique omega 5 fatty acid profile it has an ability to promote healthy inflammatory states when applied to the skin, reducing redness and irritation while improving tone and texture. This seed oil is prized for its high antioxidant profile, fending off damaging free radicals and protecting against toxic environmental exposure. Pomegranate seed oil deeply hydrates the skin and improves the skin's ability to hold moisture. It is suitable for all types of skin including acne-prone, extra dry/chapped and sunburned skin.
- Our Wildcrafted Rosehip Seed Oil from Chile is extremely high in beneficial essential fatty acids that repair reddish, weathered, and dehydrated skin. Traditionally, it has been used to reduce scars and is a key oil used to prevent wrinkles and premature aging.
- Jojoba: with its bright and golden sunlit color, is a highly regarded moisturizer due to its fatty acid profile closely resembling that of our skin's own sebum. It is also prized due to its advanced molecular stability that resists rancidity.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: cold pressed from the tiny seeds of Limnanthes alba, is praised for its remarkable moisturizing talents and protective nature. Through its broad array of essential fats and nutrients it forms a breathable barrier that effectively slows trans-epidermal water loss to prevent dehydration, fine lines and other signs of aging. It softens, reduces redness and irritation, and offers numerous free radical fighting antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E.
- Camellia is a precious oil has been highly regarded for centuries in Asia for its highly restorative effect on the skin. Especially noteworthy is that it has been exalted as a beauty secret of the Geishas. Similar to meadowfoam, it has excellent moisture retaining properties. It corrects rough and flaky skin, soothes easily irritated complexions, and provides some ultraviolet protection that works to remedy hyperpigmentation spots. It supplies a plethora of nutrients for skin health and rejuvenation, such as squalene, vitamins, and minerals that easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving it supple and ultra soft. In fact, camellia oil has been used in the Asian medical profession as an injection to direct vitamins into certain areas of the body.
Use Radiant Glow Antioxidant Serum on its own or layered on top of the exquisite Nectar of Immortelle Rejuvenation serum to hydrate, nourish and protect. This cocktail of serums is especially good around the eyes and mouth to soften wrinkles and maturity lines. For men, Radiant Glow makes for a wonderful aftershave to soothe irritation and restore hydration.
Ingredients: Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Camelia, and Sea Buckthorn Supercritical extract (CO2). All organic.
Product Care: Our skin care line is 100% natural and contains no chemical preservatives. As such, the products should be treated carefully and not exposed to high heat, direct sunlight, or compromising conditions.
Bottle Size: 15 mL
Ratings & Reviews
by Rebecca Morrison
Beautiful product! All of Floracopeia's products are of the highest of quality. Pure, organic, wild crafted ingredients. I wish I could afford more of their products because they simply are the best! Wonderful company!
Works wonder on Sensitive Skin!
I initially bought it as a trial to compare against the other cosmetic serum to see whether I can reduce usage of chemically-laden serum. However, a recent flare-up of itchy skin around the neck and chest area due to hormonal changes made me desperate enough to apply this serum away from the face. Firstly, the serum was quickly absorbed into the affected area. After leaving it overnight, and ensuring I don't perspire, I woke up with significant lessening of redness on the itchy areas and also the flakes from scratching are visibly soften. It's really versatile and helpful for skin which are sensitive or prone to itching condition - plus it doesn't have all these chemicals because it's basically just botanical and floral content. No regrets getting this as a trial! Will definitely stock up more once this bottle runs Low!
For all intents and purposes, this should work to decrease redness. However, for me, it seemed to increase my redness, stirring up rosacea. Am not sure what I may be sensitive to. Sadly, I cannot use it. I still love Floracopeia for all they do to keep their products pure and continue to utilize the essential oils.
Excellent but goes quick
by Heather G
Excellent but goes quick
Organic GCMS tested for purity and efficacy
Floracopeia skincare is unsurpassed, nutrition for your skin! Organic products sustainability sourced throughout the world. These are the only products I will use. My skin glows and I get lots of compliments, at 60 years young that is a good thing!
This serum is absolutely fantastic. My skin feels so wonderful after using this product.
This is a lovely antioxidant oil which I use after the nectar of imortelle. It smells light and fresh
by Beth Ellis
The perfect final step in my skincare regiment. This delightfully rich serum puts a dewy finish on my skin and prepares it beautifully for makeup or as is
by Jennifer Kirchner
By far my favorite serum! Love the way it makes my skin feel!
You can see the results! AMAZING
My skin drinks this up! The change in my skin was quite noticeable not only by me, but by others as well.
Outstanding serum, especially love to use with Nectar of Immortelle
by Jan C
Makes my skin glow
This is a lovely, healing blend of oils. Very gently addresses flare ups and soothes and smoothes the skin.
Use it everyday!
by Mary Lee K
I use this everyday very nice under makeup and smells great.
by Linda Terry
The first time I tried this product I was amazed at how my skin immediately looked - just as the name implies - glowing. It brings out your natural beauty with natural ingredients. I love that!
Nice Moisture, good price
This product is very moisturizing. People have told me that my skin looks great when I use it.