Sandalwood Hydrosol, Hawaii
About Sandalwood Hydrosol
Sandalwood hydrosol is a precious skin ally, calming room spray, and powerful meditation enhancer.
How to Use Sandalwood Hydrosol
- As a Facial Mist & Toner: Generously mist on face, neck & décolletage after cleansing. It can be used anytime throughout the day.
Benefits: Sandalwood is a precious botanical skin ally. Our high-quality sandalwood hydrosol is excellent for enhancing skin health & beauty, especially that of dry, mature skin types. This aromatic water rejuvenates, hydrates, softens, calms redness & feelings of irritation, reduces hyperpigmentation and if used over time, reduces the effects of time (as seen in facial lines & wrinkles). Use often & liberally to nourish & restore. If your skin is dry, it is best to apply one of our serums immediately after using the hydrosol (while the face is still moist) to lock in moisture.
- As a Compress: Place washcloth in a bowl of cool/cold water to make a cold compress or hot water (tolerable) to make a hot compress. Pour contents of one bottle sandalwood hydrosol into one cup water, stir, and then saturate washcloth. Ring out. Fold washcloth flat and place on desired area. Leave on for 10 minutes or as long as desired. Repeat as often as desired.
Benefits: To tonify, nourish and speed healing to areas of need. Considered supportive for injured areas, womb (moon cycle discomfort, after birth or miscarriage), breasts, skin imbalances, etc. Safe and loved by children of all ages.
- As a Body Mist: Spray liberally on the skin after showering and before applying one of our body oils, such as argan. Hydrates, renews the skin, reduces ages spots and adorns the skin with the soft beautiful scent of this precious tree.
- As a Room Spray: Spray around any environment many times a day.
Benefits: Calms the mind and nervous system, enhances connection & uplifts the spirit. Fills the room with the lovely soft wood notes of this precious and revered tree.
- As a Meditation Enhancer: Use as an ‘aura’ spray, misting around yourself before yoga, meditation and spiritual practice.
Benefits: This sacred scent has been used since time immemorial for enhancing spiritual practice and meditation. Grounds, calms the mind and enhances connection.
- As a Hair Mist: Mist on dry ends of the hair.
Benefits: A lovely way to hydrate hair & restore shine without the toxic chemicals found in most hair care products.
Product Care: Our skin care line is 100% natural and contains no chemical preservatives. As such, the products should be treated carefully and not exposed to high heat, direct sunlight, or compromising conditions.
Perishable. Keep refrigerated.
Bottle Size: 2 oz
- Bottle Size:
- 2 oz
- Latin Name:
- Santalum paniculatum
- Country of Origin:
- Hawaii, USA