The Floracopeia Affiliate Program
Floracopeia is starting to promote its online educational courses to a wider audience, via an affiliate network. When an affiliate sells a Floracopeia course through its own advertising on an affiliate website, email list, or social media channel, the affiliate gets a generous commission.
For this pilot phase of our affiliate program, we are offering 30% commission on two of our most popular online (video and audio) courses:
“Pharmacy of Flowers” explains how to safely use essential oils for mental, physical, and spiritual health and well-being. Learn More
“A Flower’s Power” demonstrates how to use flower essences to overcome chronic stress, depression, anxiety, fear, and other negative mental conditions. Learn More
We expect to expand our affiliate program to include other courses and retail products in the near future.
As an affiliate, you will receive:
- 30% commission for each course sold: $43.50 for a sale-price ($145) course
- 120-day cookie duration
- Represent a reputable, high-end health and wellness brand with a loyal customer following
- First chance at promoting additional courses and products as they come online
How to become a Floracopeia affiliate:
1. Apply to become an affiliate on the AvantLink website. Here is AvantLink's affiliate selection criteria and some frequently asked questions about applying to become an AvantLink affiliate. For even more in-depth information, you can read AvantLink's terms and conditions.
2. Once you’ve been accepted, choose Floracopeia as a Merchant you’d like to work with.
3. Floracopeia will provide a variety of banners and ad copy for you to choose from through the AvantLink website.
4. Customers must click through the Floracopeia links or graphics that you put up on your website or enewsletter to get to the Floracopeia website in order for you to get credit for their purchases.