Vata Ayurvedic Essential Oil Blend
About Vata Essential Oil Blend
Floracopeia’s Vata Blend is the perfect oil to use any time you need to relax, go inward, and center. It soothes an agitated nervous system, calms an overactive mind, and supports strong vitality. This blend contains the pure essential oils of Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Clary Sage (Salvia sclerea), and Ruh Khus (Vetiveria zizaniodes).
How to Use Vata Essential Oil Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Take the Vata Blend with you and use through direct palm inhalation throughout the day for an immediate effect (apply a drop onto the hands, rub together and take 2-3 deep breaths into the hands).
- Meditation Oil: Mix a drop or two with a small amount of coconut oil and apply to your temples, forehead, wrists, and ankles. The presence of Jatamansi Oil and Palo Santo Oil make the Vata Blend a wonderful anointing oil for encouraging spiritual moods during ritual, meditation, and yoga practice.
Other Ways to Use Vata Essential Oil Blend
- The Vata Blend is a wonderful night-time oil.
- A few drops in a carrier oil as a nurturing foot massage supports deep and rejuvenating sleep.
- You may also rub a drop of the oil onto the crown of the head to support enriching, sattvic dream states.
- Use the Vata Blend in your personal abhyanga oil (daily massage oil) before or during your shower to calm and support the nervous system and soothe the skin.
- The same goes for adding your Vata Blend to a warm and soothing aromatic bath.
- You can also add Vata Blend to your aromatherapy diffuser when you would like to immerse yourself in the calming and grounding effects.
Safety Considerations for Vata Essential Oil Blend
Non toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Do not take internally.
Bottle Size: 1/2 oz
- Latin Name:
- Bursera graveolens + Nardostachys jatamansi + Salvia sclerea + Vetiveria zizaniodes